Note that this guide is still a work in progress. All information displayed here may not be 100% accurate. However i’ll do my best to verify the information before adding into the guild listing.
- 17th January 2019 | v2.06
- Debunked Repeatable Quest Details as shown in post #276
- Edited Official Guild News to include the latest information (Note that the content of this topic has not been edited)
Latest Official Guild News
- Due to changes in the nature of the Templar class, Guild Tower skill functions will now unlock according to skill level.
- This means that, even if the guild master’s team contains no Templar, increasing your guild level will allow you access to the following:
Guild Level 1 - Warp, Personal Storage, Guild Growth
Guild Level 2 - Move to Hangout
Guild Level 4 - Guild Quests
NEW Shared Guild Storage
- The new Shared Guild Storage is available for guilds of Lv 8 and above that complete 12 Guild Quests after the maintenance on January 15, 2019.
- The Storage comes with a base of 40 slots, with +10 slots added at Lv 10, Lv 15 and Lv 20 each (total of 70 slots at Lv 20).
- In order to deposit items into the Storage, members must have that authority within the guild, as well as a Trade Grade of 5 or above.
- Members also need to have the corresponding authority in order to withdraw items from the Storage.
- Only tradable items can be deposited in the Shared Guild Storage.
- Deposits and withdrawals cannot be made by characters in combat mode.
- The Storage is not available during TBL matches or in GvG areas.
- Every Shared Guild Storage deposit and withdrawal will accumulate 20 mileage points (shared with the entire guild).
- Other actions that accumulate mileage points are daily logins (3 points), participating in GTW (30 points) and clearing Guild Quests (15 points).
NEW Guild Foundation Quest
- Added new repeatable quest [Guild Foundation].
- This quest can be played by characters of Lv 250 and above after completing a guild quest.
- [Guild Foundation] allows for one entry per team, per week (resets every Monday at 06:00, server time).
- To increase your contribution in the repeatable quest, defeat monsters for 5 points each, or complete a guild quest to earn each guild member 100 points.
- When your contribution reaches 200 points, you can receive one of the following rewards.
- Attribute Point: 1000 (14 Days) x5
- Goddess Statue (14 Days) x1
- Miracle Seed (14 Days) x1
NEW Guild Alerts
- An alert message will now display on your Guild Chat whenever a guild member performs one of the following tasks:
- Achieves +15 enhancement on a high-level Unique or Legend equipment item.
- Achieves Stage 10 transcendence on a high-level Unique or Legend equipment item.
- Completes a character’s final advancement.
- Achieves the maximum level on a character.
- Is the first in the guild to achieve a certain value in physical/magic attack or physical/magic defense (units of 10,000).
- Levels up the guild with their contribution.
- Completes a guild quest.
- Installs a guild tower.
- Defeats another player (GvG).
- Becomes incapable of combat (GvG).
- The following changes will also trigger an alert message:
- Characters between Lv 150 and Lv 150 with no guild receive up to 5 alerts per day about joining a guild.
- Players with authority to accept applications will receive an alert whenever a new application is made.
- Guild community posts and comments can now be deleted by the Guild Master and guild members with the corresponding authority.
- [Show recruiting guilds only] filtering option added to the guild promotion board (this option hides guilds at maximum capacity).
- [Check online members with authority to accept applications] function added to the guild promotion board.
- Guild invitations received directly through a character will now include a link to the guild’s information page at the promotion board.
- Application messages will no longer allow for line breaks. If the message is too long, it will be cut short by an ellipsis.
- 2nd October 2018 | v2.05
Added Guild Reward Box Listing. Based on hundreds of boxes that we’ve opened we’ve added the listing on the second post to indicate what Mission, Boss Raid, Special potions can be obtained from Guild Events.
- 1st October 2018 | v2.04
Added Mishekan Forest details thanks to @DestinedWing .
- 29th August 2018 | v2.03
Revised Pantorex item drops to include the missing items that weren’t there.
- 5th August 2018 | v2.02
Added a few more information on the drop loot sheet on the 2nd post.
- 1st August 2018 | v2.01
- Minor adjustments on 2nd post formatting and rewards listing.
- Removed further irrelevant information from the main post.
- 31st July 2018 | v2.00
- Full Revamp of the Guide to Guilds to accommodate the current changes to the guild.
- Removed all irrelevant topics and added new information.
- 29th June 2017 | v1.12
- Guild event listing currently includes 2 different colors to indicate different rewards.
- Red items are practonium based items
- Blue items are unique drops that the event provides
please note that this is only for boss kill rewards only.
- 6th June 2017 | v1.11
- New! Latest guild listing includes level requirement for the events, please let me know if any of them are wrong. HUGE CREDITS TO MIENZ FOR GIVING THE KOREAN SPREADSHEET!
- Edited guild rewards listing. As this is a highly sought information, this will be placed on top for better viewing.
- Practonium itself has been found. It drops on Level 14 guild boss kill. This has been confirmed with a screenshot from the ktos thread.
- After balance patch, all bosses seems to be heavily nerfed. you do not need to be incredibly geared to pass them. Level 7 guild missions and level 15 guild missions bosses have been nerfed and buff with average 7m hp as opposed to 700k and 250m per boss previously. Boss hunts at the lower level has been buffed starting from 20m hp together with hard bosses which scales with members. 20 people brings the boss up to 162m hp. Further calculation still needed, but average each person brings about 7-8m of HP for the boss.
- 24th April 2017 | v1.10 |
- Edited the reward listing to include missing bosses and rewards
- Edited latest guild news.
- 2nd April 2017 | v1.09 |
- 29th March 2017 | v1.08 |
Added listing of level 15 Guild Mission: Gele Plateau
- 24th March 2017 | v1.07 |
- 17th March 2017 | v1.06 |
- Added more information on the guild event listing based on the new content. We have confirmed the following details.
- Kurmis - 8 Tickets
- Gosal - 10 Tickets
- Naktis - 10 Tickets
- Raid: Returning Crisis - 14 Tickets (Requires level 14 Guild)
- 13th March 2017 | v1.05 |
- Added Official Guild News History (This makes it easier to review previous guild contents)
- Added more information on shield chargers
- Tidied up the guild guide.
- 12th March 2017 | v1.04 |
- Added additional rewards of guild event listing. (Credits to 13 Apostles)
- Added level 14 guild event: Demon Lord Hauberk
- Added Latest official guild news below here as an easier access for official guild information.
- Added Archive change log to reduce clutter on main page.
- Added additional information about shield charge.
- 6th February 2017 | v1.03 |
- Added more details onto the guild reward sheet.
- Added some minor information about speculations for Academy.
- 26th Jan 2017 | v1.02 |
- Added some guild event ticket information
- Added Level 13 Guild Event: Yonazolem Boss Hunt
- 11th Jan | v1.01 |
- Added Guild Skills
- Added Guild Storage
- Added Talt level requirements. (Credits to DeGozarukun)
- Added Guild Disband, Transfer Information (Credits to Shuchu)
- Work in Progress - GvG / War Declarations
- 9th Jan | v1.00 |
- Completed First Post.
Official Guild News History
Hello everyone! My name is PrimeMinister from Telsiai and I’m the guild leader of Eminence. From many of the various people that I’ve met, there are only very few who are have knowledge about what are guilds all about. Therefore, in order to help everyone understand a little further to what guild are about, I’d like to extend my knowledge that i know so far. There are of course many benefits of joining a guild and I’ll explain them the best that i can within this thread.
If you found any sort of information that is incorrect or lacking, feel free to let me know down below.
To create a guild, simply be at least Level 40 and head to the Klaipedia Master. Note that you need at least 1 million silver in order to create a guild. Once you’ve joined a guild, All your characters will automatically be placed into the guild.
He can be found in Klaipedia location at this area here. Simply talk to him and select Create a Guild and you’ll be on your way to have your own guild!
Do note however, if you choose to create a guild and not having a Templar character learning the Guild Tower Skills, you’ll lose access to the following functionalities of a guild.
- Warp from Guild Tower
- Personal Storage from Guild Tower
- Upgrade Guild Functionality
- Guild Quest <— the most important portion of every guild.
- Go to Hangout
- Territory Wars
- Declare Neutrality
In order to obtain these skills, you’d need to have a Rank 7 Swordman and choose to become a Templar Class. From there you’ll have a specific skill. Once you’ve increased this skill, you will have all the functions that the guild has to offer.
There are 3 skills in total that you can increase for the guild. Here is a summary of all 3 skills.
Increasing Guild Slot - each point in this skill will expand your guild capacity by 3. The guild starts off with 50 members initially and can expand up to 95 members.
Breeding - Each point will determine the number of companions you can breed at one time in the guild hangout.
Farming - Each point will determine (skill level * 3) number of seeds you can place in the guild hangout. Each seed upon a successful harvest will yield you 50x of that seed. For example, 1 Dilgele seed upon successful harvest will provide you 50 dilgele upon harvesting it.
Joining a guild (depending on your guild level) provides everyone benefits! To summarize, here are some of the benefits you can get among joining a guild.
- Able to farm for certain items
- Able to obtain specific guild companions
- Easier to get parties for Challenge Modes (CM), Raids, Dungeons and party play content.
Seeds can be placed / destroyed / harvested by anyone at all. Therefore ensure that you have mutual communication between each other on who’s seeds are those upon planting them! One thing worth to note is that over-watering your plant will kill them therefore avoid that at all costs!
Planting seeds also requiring the farming skill from your guild skills. each level of the skill provides you 3 seeds to place. Therefore if you plant 3x dilgele seeds and harvest them, it’ll net you 150 dilgeles! Seeds can only be used in the Guild Hangout.
note that during maintenance time, the time will be freezed.
Similar to seeds, companions can be placed, released or obtained by anyone at all within the guild. The food that it consumes before and after maturity is different. before maturity (within guild hangout) it consumes the normal companion food that can be purchased by any companion trader in any town. During the growing phase, if it dies without feeding, you will lose that pet forever. However once the pet matures, it will not die and acts like a normal companion where not feeding it will not kill the pet.
Only mountable classes are able to mount the pet. However as of this point of time, Alfafa is purchasable through the companion trader in Klaipedia / Orsha for 10k silver each. Therefore unless the pets level up, the stamina bar will always be 0. Getting a Guinea Pig gives better stats compared to the original Hoglan.
note that during maintenance time, the time will be freezed.
There are 2 types of guild events. Depending on your guild level, some of these features will not be available.
All guilds now have 3 tickets to use that is refreshed on every Monday 6pm Server Time. It is highly advisable to finish all of the tickets before the week ends as each and every event will provide drops and experience to the guild.
Guild Boss Hunts - Very straightforward, heading to the location and defeat the boss.
Guild Missions - This involves a series of challenges, Depending on the type of mission, you’ll may have to destroy some points, defend some points, solve puzzles and many more.
I’ll list down the type of events that are available on the 2nd post below.
Click the link below to head there directly!
In order to promote your guild, there are multiple ways to do so! Currently the first and foremost is adding an emblem! The first time you register an emblem, it is free of charge, however the 2nd time onwards, there’s a 12 million silver fee. Be sure to tick the Promote Guild located below in order to ensure that your guild is advertised in the Guild Promotion!
You can find the emblem under settings for the options below.
Creating an Emblem
- After you’ve created your emblem, click on register and on Open Folder to open the upload folder. Place your emblem there and click on refresh. If you’ve done it successfully, it should appear as below.
- Emblems must be in PNG (32 bit) format and sized 64x64.
- After registering an emblem, you will not be able to change it for another week.
- The first emblem can be registered for free. Changing it consumes 12,000,000 Silver (subtracted from the guild funds).
- Be sure not upload any indecent emblems or you may face suspension!
Creating a Banner Image
- This will be what will be shown to the players, for example, look at the image below when someone clicks on the Guild Promo! If you’d like to know how it looks like in game, you can see a sample from here as well based on our Banner.
Creating a Cover Page
- Cover pages are what will appear when a member clicks on the guild Promo. Use this to your advantage to promote your guild as this will automatically appear when a member clicks on your advertisement!
- Your file can go up to 768 * 3840 in total size in PNG format.
- If you’d like to view our sample, check out the link below!
Accessing the guild storage
In order to access the guild storage, it is a fairly hidden button if you’re still new to guild mechanics. You can either press alt+G to bring up the guild menu, or find it under your quick menu on your bottom right (where all the icons are at). From there, select the storage menu and you’ll see all the items listed there.
Upon clicking the image, you should be able to open up your current guild’s storage. Do take note that only the guild leader is able to distribute all the rewards. Here’s a sample of what we have gotten so far from the guild events.
Within the same page, you’ll notice that there are guild funds located in the guild. Unfortunately, as of this point of time, the funds can only be used to change your emblem. The first time you register an emblem is free, however the 2nd time you’d like to change, there’s a 12 million silver fee. The fee is deducted from the guild funds.
A guild tower only lasts for 7 days upon placing it. It can be obtained via the templar master and each Guild Tower costs 100,000 silvers. This can be purchased from the Templar Master in Klaipedia. If you place some seeds or rare a hamster within the period and the tower expires, the seeds and hamsters time still countdowns as normal.
You can donate talts via the guild tower. Click on upgrade guild then drag the talts into the box and click upgrade guild. 1 Talt provides the guild 20 EXP.
All Guild Events can only be started from the Guild Tower, the Guild Master and players who hold the permission to start guild events can begin them.
Invitation to guild
You can directly invite a person to the guild by typing /guild PrimeMinister (Please note that it is case sensitive) and it will not work if the person is in a instanced dungeon.
Guild Disband Information (Credits to Shuchu)
Guild Disband: Require the Guild Leader to Kick/Remove all other guild members, and ensure the guild is not in war with any other guild(if so, need to wait exactly 7 days before the war is over - even the war is canceled in the middle of it)
Guild Leader Transfer (Credits to Shuchu)
Guild Leader Transfer: Only available from Templar to another Templar Players. Require both of them to be in a same guild and inside Guild Tower for the option of transferring leader available(right click the player name). cooldown is 7 Days for each transfer.
Additional Tips: Guild Related Addons needs to be removed for these function to be available
Shameless guild advertising