Tree of Savior Forum

Getting Practonium Simplified Steps

Is there a way to get more than one prac?

yes. itā€™s a guild boss. You need a level 12 guild to do it. He drops a recipe that letā€™s you make another cube.

any idea if the drop rate is decent?

Finally got the Practonium and the box disappeared. Is that normal?

It is normal.
Once you have prac the box will disappear.

Drop rate is very good. Drops multiple recipes. (lvl.13 boss)

I opened my box yesterday, both the normal and the unestable, today I see my inventory and I dont have the normal Box, is normal? You recommend me to send a ticket? cause I opened both boxes yesterdayā€¦

check your inventory maybe you have juat got your practonium

Errr any other ways to get Practonium? (aside from the guild suggestion)

do mishekan forest quest or buy from the market or buy letitia cube

Is this the one where youā€™ll get the mystical cube? Found another guide though it looks like a pain to complete.

This one is easy to understand.

My guide is focused for the Mystical Cube recipe you can adquire on Guild Boss hunts lvl 12+

Mishekan forest is also really easy to solo now, so no worries about those warnings.

is this the only way to get practonium (and the Leticias secret cube of course) ?

the practo of cube quest can be trade or sell on ah?

Just some observations:

• Are 7 quests in total

• The NPCs are divided in groups like a 5-8-5 team sports formation

• Got my first practonium in 3 months after opening that box everyday

• There are other 2 methods to get practonium: 1st is in guild raids and 2nd is doing a quest for crafting materials that needs ā€œguild onlyā€ recipes to get the ā€œpracto boxā€

• You can only open the box one time per day, if your box reset the timing by any means in this same day and you reopen it, you can be suspended by IMC for a week in best of cases

*And this fail system detail:

So beware.

hi everyone,
is this cube will be gone when you got a Practonium??

coz i just lucky to got one, and the cube gone,
going back talk with the curtis npc, it show nothing.
so is this some like one time reward ?

Yeah. the cube will disappear when you get the practo. You can get another practonium through Guild raids.

kk, thx~
20cha love LOL

Thanks~ Iā€™ve got my first Practo box, I even made a vid with all steps on how I got it.

2 Likes

thanks for the guide. finally get the boxā€¦ no to wait to the practonium to appear :prince: