Tree of Savior Forum

RIP Mystical cube, what now?

My unstable cube just expired, haven’t got practonium and I’m a wizard dealing 1 damage to a lot of rank 8 mob due to excessive high mdef, same goes for PvP due to upgraded gems and hat enchantment above all.

Basically I can’t get a 315 weapon and my chances to keep improving with that char are like 0. I can’t continue questing, and of course forget about farming equipment.

So what now? No PvE and I can’t play PvP neither because the only source to get high matk just vanished. Balancement sucks in this game, this fact has always been there but come on, unfarmable item that also expires???

Oh nevermind , credit card to buy gachas so they make profit because I need one practonium to not throw away X hours with this character.

This is excessive.

1 Like

It boggles my mind that you (and anyone) let this happen and feel as though you have anyone to blame but yourself.

3 Likes

Otherwise my account would have been banned. Have you been playing these days white knight?

Still, even if it had expired by a natural way, which is the point of introducing an essential item yet unfarmable huh?

1 Like

I’m not a white knight, but do continue to blame everyone but yourself for your retardation.

I opened my alt’s cube last night without issue, because I went to a channel that was not being crashed repeatedly, because I am not retarded.

Additionally, the mystical cube does not expire and you are literally retarded for opening the mystical cube without opening the unstable one.

6 Likes

It should come back…my guildmate let hers expire and she was able to get it back somehow. Check your inventory extensively.

oh my god thanks for saying it, I was searching about it and couldn’t find.
would give a like if it weren’t for the aggressive behaviour towards the op.
cheers

3 Likes

I’m taking the OP’s post history into account when being a tremendous douchebag to them. This combined with the “woe is me, I found a scapegoat for my incompetence please giev me free stuff” attitude throws me over the edge.

I wish this forum had an “ignore user” feature, on that note.

Yea I did it wrong, sum up in [quote=“neith720, post:1, topic:345111”]
My unstable cube just expired
[/quote]

Which means Rip mystical, never said mystical expired you smartass :smiley:

Did it wrong, character pretty much going to garbage, 10/10 game system.

Btw, clever boy, just don’t re-open the link and read anything here if you want to ignore, definitely I won’t check your story to figure out how mentally retard or what kind of deficit do you have tho.

Let me add tho:

Never said that in the op until you, such a smart kid, said anything related, maybe you have some reading difficulties but my point, once again is the question that won’t be answered:

3 Likes

did you just assume my gender oh my god you ■■■■■■■ shitlord

edit: why the ■■■■ is shitlord not wordfiltered lmfao

3 Likes

That makes everything clear, my bad you are a girl, but now I get why the buthurt.

Gotta be in these days of the month huh? Is better to say everything in a forum where nobody knows you than trashtalking this way in real life, and yea, I’m assuming that you have one lol

poor Kat, isnt he in jail again, I remember the viral video of him fighting that 7th grader, I cant remember what his latest trouble was though

Threw a salt shaker at a restaurant manager because he said the guy was an omen.

It is by design so [Resolved]

6 Likes

that used to be the case before a certain patch that ninja-fixed it

Supposedly there is another practonium quest… The last time I heard, the guide for the quest is not yet complete… not sure what is the status now tho. But that’s your bet for purple weap I guess.

There are 2 practonium obtainable per character, but yes the very end of the 2nd guide is still unfinished but you can do 95% of the chain with the info we have atm.

where the heck is the Leticia gacha?

1 Like

honestly this needs to be fixed. it causes too much problems for players. I would consider quitting if I lost the ability to make my 315 weapon. I don’t care if it takes rng but being able to lose your chance to obtain it is plain stupid.

now that all the drama with the crashing and cubes happened multiple times it seems pretty obvious that this is having a negative effect on the remaining player base. IMC needs to treat it’s remaining player base as it’s saviors but perhaps they don’t want us to play their game because there has been so many mistakes and errors with their game that it dwarfs all other problems in mmos that I have ever played.

4 Likes