Tree of Savior Forum

Getting Practonium Simplified Steps

yeah please enlighten us

The steps (though in Korean) (skip to half vid / end to watch the cube) :

Hi where did u found Green Charog Horn? Itā€™s the only material I miss. I killed kinda 600 Green Charog in Alembique Caveand didnā€™t found it.

Make sure no one in your channel especially when you almost reach 400-500 killed.

The RNG of last step is absolutely sutpid and make no sense.

They already make Practonium limited to 1 per 1 full level character, and keeps itā€™s scarcity, why add another layer of stupid pointless rng?

1 Like

They probably scale the map base on their stupid & ridiculous trensend system that cost billions of dollars to complete, which then you have enough stats to tank a hit.

IMC is IMC, no surprise here.

7: Go to Klaipeda to talk to master uska, go back to the forest and obtain your reward, the mystical cube

obtain where ? curtis??

thx

Yes. You should even get a warp back.

Thanks for the guide, I soloed it today when I hit 317 with my rainbow archer. Though the 24hr cool down is a bummer.

Nice bait, seriously.

and you fell for it. lul

1 Like

Hi, so itā€™s really possible to get 2 practoniums on the game? Do you guys have a guide on how to get this ā€œAltā€ practonium quest? Any answer will be appreciated. Thanks

theres already an entire thread/guide out for it, but the last step is not yet implemented in ktos or itos

search the key phrase ā€œ290 practo box guideā€

2 Likes

they say there is also practonium in earth tower is that true?

they lies/rumoring/gossiping

hi i lost the time to open the mangled cube, and it has expired, and i tried to re do the quest 24h later, but nothing happen, what now?

You lose it foreverā€¦ the unstable cube is the one you should open to get practo / get back your mystical cubeā€¦

so i need clarification once openā€¦ turn it back to a mystical cube to avoid deletionā€¦ as long it is a mystical cube it wont be deleted???

Yes, once the box has been opened you ļ¼Šmustļ¼Š open the unstable cube thing to return the box to its original form. If you do not do this before the unstable cube expires, you lose the chance to get your box back.

Do it every time upon opening, donā€™t leave it until later as you might forget.

thank you for the infoā€¦ and will do itā€¦ thats the only time i can get free practoā€¦ i wont waste itā€¦ Q_Q