Tree of Savior Forum

My unstable cube has expired still no practonium

does this happen to anyone? maybe imc run out of keista potion to give?

If you hovered on the item, you’d know it has an expiration timer. Never heard of anyone actually making it get to 0 though lol

By any chance, did you not right-click it immediately after opening the Mystical Cube? It has a timer.

i always do after i right click the mystical cube

Oh. Must be a bug. Tag all the staff and @GM_Francis in your post. Include team name and server.

already filed a ticket.

The title says it all, it expired. the only way for it to expire is to let it expire by not Right-clicking it before it’s expiration time of 5 hours…So sorry for you, we all make mistakes.

This just happened to me. Please respond gms or anyone who can work this out. :((

lol.
You’re in fedimian also as this also happened to my friend.
You might be a victim of channel crash.
Fedimian channels are randomly crashing.

Options left are reroll+grind+quest all over again or gacha(cashgrab) practonium

i just right clicked the mystical cube and right after im about to right click unstable cube and then this happen.

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, these cubes were intended to have an expiration date. We do not have any option for you to reopen these cubes again since they are already expired.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

this is what they reply… rip prac… rip tos

This just happened to me today 31/12/2016. GM please help

omfg!!! this really expire and cant pick this ■■■■ more? i tryng to pick this more to mounth and nothing yet

lmao 2020202020202020202020

What kind of evil piece of ■■■■ designed this?
Do they even understand their own game and what kind of pain it makes players go through?

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ethan

4 Likes

According to this it could have been anyone! Even the janitors.

4 Likes

Imc needs to hire better people.

Same happens here. =( …

Same happens here. =( …

1 Like