Tree of Savior Forum

Unstable Cube became expired

I’ve finished the hidden quest and got the box for Practonium.
After I got a portion, an unstable cube with 5 hrs limit (reloading time?) has been obtained.
When I backed home, the cube has became an expired item and could not be opened again…

I don’t know why should the expired time being applied on the cube and I have no chance of getting the Practonium again…

You had to right click the unstable cube again to make the Mystical Box and set it on a 24 hours cooldown.

Now you’re just screwed.

reroll pls

1 Like

yup you just lost your prac. drop.
congratz

you may ask why imc whould implement a cube with a time limit?
well the answer is easy:
to punish peoples who dont read their item descriptions!

you prolly didnt read the quest dialogs too, am i right?

those poor lil scripters and story designers at imc needs some love too.
now they got angry.
and implemented this feature ingame!

just kidding
you can still get a practo by buying it out of market.
or join a guild lvl12 to get a mystical cube recipe :frowning:

2 Likes

join a level 15 guild and do the guild raids

How could I read the item descriptions when I’m in hurry? huh?

That’s your fault. You were in a hurry and didn’t bother to read the item description.

1 Like

While i agree that the player is partly to blame for this, i’m sure we all agree that IMC is also partly to blame for this to implement this stupid mystical cube -> unstable cube -> mystical cube exchanging in the first place…

Could’ve been : “[Open mytstical cube] -> [either get (Another Mystical Cube and some useless item) or (Practonium)]”, without having to have that Unstable Cube-nonsense in the middle.

3 Likes

Wow, impressive, another member of IMC sect.

1 Like

More like read only half of the guide about a secret you should explore yourself and then mess up because you are to lazy to try out stuff.

Lost yout practonium pal, blame IMCs ridicule game mechanics.

But don’t worry, you can alwasy level up another char and get the quest again, or wait for another P2W cube and get one.

3 Likes

I also have an expired cube, not because i didnt read, i had opened it for 2 months until 1 day i forgot open it, just because it had been in different tab

The Unstable Cube is what drops Practonium so why wouldn’t you want to open it right away? :o

Lame system either way though.

Lost mine as well. Clicked during a lagspike, nothing happened, so I thought it’s on CD already since I didn’t know how this thing works. Came back to see the expired cube. Amazing.

i opened my cube 3s before it expired omg

Mine expired during the same day i got it AND because of the ITEM DESCRIPTION
(It’s a not-so-stable cube. It shows movement to revert back to its original property.) with a 5hr cd
First thing come to my mind is Oh i need to wait 5hr for it to turn back to mystical cube but no…IT EXPIRED

1 Like

Now, that’s living on the edge!

4 Likes

https://tos.neet.tv/items/642810
This is unstable cube

https://tos.neet.tv/items/642809
This is mystical cube

As we see the difference
Mystical cube is cd while unstable is lifetime…

Note: this is only for those who their first time practo box

Start a thread to remove this 5 hour time, reunite people who had the same problem, vote with us, let’s defy this system and get your expired item again. Bad systems needs to die.

1 Like

IMC completely forgot about this dumb and possibly unfinished mechanic, like for most of the things in this game.

The item description says It shows movement to revert back to its original property so why not after the 5 hours of its lifetime just transform it back into a Mystical Box.

Right when i thought the game was doing well i got IMC’d so hard… see you Gale slasher! see you 20 mil!:sob:

2 Likes