Tree of Savior Forum

Help me to fix my mstical cube to return in back from being unstable cube because this item has expired

Please fill in as much as you can :
need help to fix this. my mystical cube became unstable and the item has expired, can i turn it back to mystical cube again to have a chance to get practonium again. i dont know if this is a problem or bug pls help me to fix this. thx
Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
12/30/2016 10:23pm
Server Name:
Telsiai
Team Name:
dramachine21
Character Name:
dramachine21
Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. mystical cube for practonium chance become item has expired. i need to have a practonium to create a new weapon for my character

Screenshots / Video

:
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

I’m not that familiar with mystical cubes :
Does the Mystical Cube or Unstable Cube usually have a countdown timer and you let it run out/you forgot to open it and the countdown timer ran out? If so, then it’s not a bug.

Did it have a countdown timer but it expired before the countdown ran out? Then it’s a bug. Or did it not have a countdown and suddenly became expired without any warning that it can expire? Then its a bug too.

Unstable can expire if you forget to open it, there’s a countdown but bad things can happen…say

I opened my mystical cube, got the unstable cube

before I get the chance to open my unstable cube, internet gets cut off or power went down for 5 hours.

rip cube.

have the same issue…
this is their reply

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, these cubes were intended to have an expiration date. We do not have any option for you to reopen these cubes again since they are already expired.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

im so disappointing to imc, as the prac is our end game material, it gone expire so that our char will never get prac anymore and before the update, even the cube expired, it still able to open…

god, this made me laughed so hard im sorry

2 Likes

The question is : why didn’t you open it when you got it?
Or did something prevent you from opening the cube the moment you got it?

He either forgot or didn’t about it… At least it my guess.
Kinda stupid mechanic overall, why would they do that ? How can this be abuse if they didn’t do that ?

1 Like

The unstable cube normally displays a timer, but one time it ran out and I was still able to open the unstable cube anyway. Something probably changed in the last patch.

Like the other guy said, all kinds of problems can happen like internet or power going down. It turns out I was able to open the mystical cube with a hotbar button, but not the unstable cube, so I couldn’t open the unstable one from my phone.

Based on the flavor text, it sounded like the unstable cube would turn itself back into a mystical cube automatically, and you just wouldn’t get a shot at practonium from that day’s reversion. Losing a whole practonium over something like this is pretty unreasonable.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, have you tried changing your computer’s date and time to before the box expired? Probably won’t work, but you never know what IMC coding will do.

it just happend to me tooo …wtf imc … now i have to make a new lvl 317 char if i want to have end game mat on my main. i find it realy hard on player

Reports like this thread only appeared recently, so yeah they changed something with the unstable cube. hope IMC will revert it or it ends up unnecessarily pissing off some players.

2 Likes

yeah it is bad to let this kind of stuff exist in the game. this will make people quit and there is no reason for it.

1 Like

Launch a petition, i’ll sign that

Or try complaining at the facebook page

Lol ya I did the same thing, before the patch i had let the unstable run past 24 hours without an issue, and did not think anything of it. Course after the patch the poor cube rusted shut on me after 8 (was in a hurry before work and forgot to click the 2nd cube). XD
gl on your quest for recovery (wouldnt be the first time imc gave a bit of restitution for misunderstanding descriptions). I figure maybe the 2nd pract quest will be fruitful soon and still have a shot at a few practs minus 1, 3 months or so from now ^^

Kotki will one day learn the right cube opening dance that results in the good stuff

Someone got IMC’ed?
Nothing out of ordinary, it happens alot.
Have a HUE!!

huehue

4 Likes

I need attention of this, this is definitely bugged.

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
3rd Jan 2016 Server Time 02:00pm (around)
Server Name: Orsha
Team Name: Shinji
Character Name: Natsuki
Bug Description: As soon as I done the Mishekan Forest quest, I opened the Mystical Cube immediately and got Keista Potion, however, the Mystical Cube did not fall into 24h or countdown, instead it turn into “The item has expired” immediately. All these happened only few seconds as soon as I got the cube

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy
@GM_Francis

1 Like

lul. this one’s on a whole new level of fuckery. I feel bad for you mate, really do

to anyone reading this topic, please record a video whenever you opening your mystical cube just in case your unstable cube expired, you still have solid evidence about your misfortune

Same here

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy
@GM_Francis

Same here too.

Team Name: Hi5Monk
Server: [SA]
Char: Clausewitz