Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Chaplain - Hidden Class Rank 5

1 Like

If all this stuff is true…looks like it has a requirement of being at least a C1 Priest to use most of its stuff…hmm.

Wouldnt be surprised if one of the requirements to unlock the job is having C3 Priest.

It’s probably c3. Magnus Exorcismus is a buff to Exorcism, which is a c3 spell. Wouldn’t make too much sense to have a buff that does nothing.

Hm…and one of these buffs is very convenient too, throws basically all the buffs in your priest arsenal on at once, its making me rethink taking Plague doctor and instead, getting Chaplain… but…tch, wouldnt fit my chosen build at all which is atm Cleric > C2 Priest > C3 Paladin > PD. Id have to lose Barrier and Conviction to then take C3 Priest, and I would not be an Int build either.

Beh, might be something to think about when Rank 8 is in.

Hidden class eh?

1. Go Priest c3
  2. Hit level 125+
  3. Go to Chaplain Master at Dvasia Peak and take this quest
    http://www.tosbase.com/database/quests/30129/
  4. Kill monsters at Dvasia Peak to collect this item until 50/50
    http://www.tosbase.com/database/items/661084/
  5. Report to Chaplain Master
  6. Voila, you are basically a Priest c4 now
13 Likes

My only issue is that, though I like the blue colour…the color scheme design ingame makes the female chaplain looks fat in my opinion.

if only IMC place more color highlights to show more of her figure.

1 Like

Kinda odd how Priest seems to have a “Mastery” class specific for itself. I wonder if more “hidden” classes will show up for stuff like this. Otherwise though it takes up a Rank slot, was hoping Chaplain would be more of a dmg focused class to compliment maybe monk and Paladin, but nope, its pretty much a C4 Priest. lol. Sucks my build can only have two circles of priest. Ah well, maybe when Rank 9 comes around at some point.

@OP : Sorry if it’s a bit OOT.
@alex :
If IMC wants to implement hidden classes this way, then this is my prediction if these classes are hidden :

Appraiser (rank 8+ hidden) - Scout requirement
Fortune Teller (rank 9+ hidden) - Oracle requirement
Lama (rank 8+ hidden) - Monk requirement
Shepherd (rank 9+ hidden) - Druid requirement
Lancer (rank 6+ hidden) - Hoplite requirement
Enchanter (rank 7+ hidden) - Thaumaturge requirement
Sage (rank 8+ hidden) - Sorcerer requirement
Onmyoji (rank 7+ hidden) - Elementalist requirement
Taoist (rank 10 hidden) - Warlock requirement
Pied Piper (rank 7+ hidden) - Wugushi requirement

4 Likes

I wonder wich attributes it have, and if the spell that throws all the buffs at the same time counts as 1 buff only

I’m sad that it doesn’t have much synergy with monk, pretty much the opposite, you have to choose one over the other ;/

The Chaplain requirement is cool, since it’s built around Priest skills, but I hope they don’t make this a habit. Hidden classes should be standalone, not require you to invest in a specific class prior to it before you can even play it. The C4 stuff can come later.

Cleric -> Priest -> Priest -> Priest -> Monk -> Chaplain
Max Aspersion | Max Blessing | Max Sacrament
Last Rites and Aspergillum synergize with it, and you get +48% Def in the process. Can’t tell if Build Cappella applies your own skill levels when buffing the party.

2 Likes

But we don’t know if it’ll get extra skills uppon ranking up (or even if it’s possible to rank up a hidden class)

And you can’t go monk 3 if you get chaplain, lv 10 one inch punch should be like the most broken spell in game imo

The Circle 1 benefits are good enough to make it feel worth just grabbing 1 Rank, not to mention that going C2 with it technically wouldn’t make you a Monk anymore

And you’d lose +760 damage and +5s duration towards One Punch Man, which isn’t a bad trade-off for what you’re getting instead. (And Tet Mamak La wins the most broken skill contest in the Cleric tree)

If you land a one inch punch in PvP you basically won the fight xD

It’s like a death sentence

I said most broken, but i meant most broken in PvP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my bad

This is awesome… D: It looks like Chaplain is rly my dream class… But it changes my build again to something completly different lol…

cool i really hope they add a lancer at rank 6 for hoplites

Bro barely none of the female Cleric outfits show anything outside of Oracle and Monk to begin with. Dievdirby has a wee bit of cleavage I guess too.

They’re religious they shouldn’t be sexy xD

1 Like

Well to be fair you gotta admit a number of people would raise an argument when you consider who they preach.
Personally I find its for the best.

1 Like

So a female in armor actually looks like shes wearing armor? i dont see a problem with this.

13 Likes

I don’t think anyone really has a problem with it, but I guess it comes as a surprise for some people considering some straight out baffling stuff in the Swordsman and Archer trees.

And that’s not armor, just a fancy outfit that I guess you could wear under actual armor, but a gambeson is better for that.

1 Like