Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Not sure why you guys are yelling at each other.
All these situations are due to IMC designing a bad system or responding extremely slow.

3 Likes

Stopafking

Twice in a row

2 Likes

You must be proud of yourself.

I’m just surprised you’d afk, ._. After you died already.

very nice meme, NAbrains

Edit: Thanks for the quality autism (as usual), my braincells really appreciate it I’m just gonna laugh if you tell me that I don’t have one considering the absolute state of Klaipeda or this thread in general

I came here to see what happend with afk farmers, and see a lot of shitposting.

Also, hi.

ON topic: I meet 2 players being baned for use necro sorce (pre rebuild). Apparently IMC punish this things (i can’t belive this until i talk with this person) but is pretty random.
an someone explain why bokor is aparently “”“legal”""? summons still atacking if you dosn’t move? =S

thx in advice, & excuse my cavernglish.

So I think it’s good to conclude something here as the thread goes over 500 replies :joy:

When zombie kills a mob, it will spawn a new zombie due to a Boker debuff on mob, which is also placed by zombie attack. This effectively avoided the inactivity counter measure for afk farmer. They just need to leave the zombies on field. Zombies attack, place debuff, spawn new zombies, repeat.

What is worse is in the field of 380lv HG there are pillars like

When afkers jump onto it, mobs’ attack can’t reach them. So they also have safe place to afk at.

In order words two mistakes IMC made:

1. In a game where AFK farmers have created so much problems, IMC created a way for Bokers to passively respawn zombies.

2. In a field of intense farming activity, IMC created safety zones (pillar) where mobs can be killed from those zones.

These allow AFK farmers to stay safe and passively attack mobs while afking. It is perfectly legal because it does not involve any system exploit nor scripting. (Some afk farmers auto-hotkey sorc summon to accelerate their farm, but strictly speaking you don’t have to)

ATM in Klaip server most of the top guilds’ Guild Masters and top players are openly leading initiatives to afk farm in 380lv HG. One afk farmer said he’s getting 700k raw silver per hour.

Even the guild where inofficial Game Master @crevox resides allows AFK farming within guild, while a few guilds like Dynasty (@Mikumo) enforced strict ruling to discourage guild members from afk farming.

The group of players profiting from it thinks more people joining means they ain’t jerks. They use the saying “AFK farming is completely legal.” to justify. What they don’t understand is this saying is also implying they know they are jerks, because none of them said “this is not wrong.”

Slavery was legal at some point, right?

Issue is, that some of these Afkers are in fact using scripts. (We shouldn’t ignore that)

Like the screencap which you reposted, the player was using skills on a consistent interval while unresponsive.

Yes, IMC needs to fix the pillars and Bokor debuff, but scripters still should be punished.

Rofl I was in the fedimian channel and watching you spamming Druid transform shlt and crashed the channel and you claim you are innocent? Gtfo.

I know, you guys on this forum always have something to say. Even when proven wrong, you make a way to say some nonsense. Just like Impetus, always finding a way to make their opinion on something correct in their eyes, while the hypocrites do it themselves. Also, I wouldn’t need to farm like Narci/Crevox if I “accidently” got hundreds of millions of silver on accident.

Source on your channel crashing lie, good try though, it almost fooled the people on here: Only one Starting channel with this /xxx command to crash! Who's genius idea was this?

Source of silver being handed out: IMC gave me WAY too much silver/items - what do I do?

Must be nice not having to farm, while getting all that silver by a mistake. :sunglasses:

The game is just a dumpster fire. I hope IMC released the “new code” or whatever they’re doing to fix the horrible horrible FPS and desync issues, and then someone leaks it all so private servers can start being made.

New P2W cubes and more content for the top guilds to ruin instead of adding all the class fixes made in Korea and giving us the new dungeon and HG, and still no word on the Bokor AFK problem. I’m uninstalling and I’ll never be back.

Show me the receipts. No one in Impetus does this themselves, and to be clear that means AFK farming baubas. We had an incident recently but the person responded, they weren’t AFK.

Also it’s amusing you are going to call us hypocrites when people in your posse got hundreds of millions of silver as well from that mess up. I wonder if they did the right thing with that silver instead of keeping it. :thinking:

I will back this up!
I haven’t seen an Impetus member on my recent run.

I go around periodically knocking down afkers, asking them if they are afk first. On my run I encountered various guilds and solo players, but I’m yet to knock down an Impetus member.

If I do find one, I’ll treat them just the same and knock them down. (Additionally, I can forward the information to the guild if necessary)

Like I said, you guys always have something to say about it. :grin: You clearly have no logic, because I used a source from a thread and ask for a receipt as if I can open the account and look at it. You’re great at attempting to debate, because you can easily manipulate the subject.

I’m just calling the kettle black, since Impetus acts so clean and free of any exploits. Next time, before your trash Texas opens his mouth in shout, he should think about his dirty lawn before talking about his neighbors. :smiley:

It’s also quite hilarious how you are defending your guildie about not being AFK. The problem isn’t the Bokor/AFKing, it’s the pillar, remember? Impetus is exploiters too.

Isn’t this a cute picture? Hypocrite in it’s prime. :sunglasses:

Isn’t this a cute picture? Hypocrite in it’s prime. :sunglasses:

“Climbing on top of a pillar to avoid all enemy attacks”

:sunglasses: It’s ok to abuse the “exploit”, as long as you’re not afk right? :sunglasses:

Clearly not exploiting here, people.

Why no one suggest that pillars are a feature and works as intended? Just like Levitation :smiley:

1 Like

Caught all of you afking. (And some of you macroing, although I won’t say who)

4 Likes

He farmed down there on his cleric and saw other people doing it, and didn’t fully understand the situation because most of my guild doesn’t care for all the bullshit drama idiots like you are manufacturing. He was not afk and there for probably less than an hour (he responded to me within a few seconds). I explained to him the situation and told him not to be on the pillars and he obliged immediately. He has not AFKed there or even been back there on his wizard, and if he has I’m sure you’ll be the first to let me know since you disagree with it so much. Literally no one else has seen someone from Impetus down there and you continue to repost this here, in other threads, and everywhere, in an attempt to make my guild look bad or hypocritical, but it was addressed within minutes and taken care of.

You linked to one of many threads where I explained that I was going to give the excess silver I was given to someone who was able to prove they had a deficit. I put in several tickets and got the blessing of a GM to do so. It was about 200m, you can scroll further down in that thread or I can go get the PMs. I even explained the item I’d be using to get to the person in my tickets so it wouldn’t get flagged as something malicious. No one else in my guild that I’m aware of benefited from the nonsense, and honestly (and I’ve said this before) if someone else benefited from it outside my guild, it was IMC’s fuckup and they were adamant about their data management and I don’t even really care that Randy or Resource made out like fuckin bandits and who knows who else did and said nothing. Doesn’t mean that I felt good about keeping mine, and it was convenient that someone was missing about the same amount I had a surplus of, so it worked out for me.

You’ve been lashing out and flailing like a retard for about a week now. Like I’m at the point where I legitimately feel sorry for you–everytime you even get close to something you think is your “gotcha” on somebody in my guild you have to twist and contort and straight up lie about it to even get close to something that resembles reality. I don’t even have to say or do anything and you’re here drooling all over yourself. The people who matter know and understand what the reality of the situation is, and you just don’t matter. You were a non-factor in Lotus, you are a non-factor in Melody, just like the other people who are really big ■■■■ talkers now that they’re in there. The first time you pick up a win–because you’ve never personally been responsible for contributing to one in probably your entire life–you just can’t stop talking ■■■■. And it would actually be kind of funny to me, except I can’t bring myself to feel anything but sorry for you.

If IMC could make an official announcement about this, and being on pillars (I haven’t seen it, if there was), it would save people a lot of arguing and drama. Either that it’s ok, Not OK, or even that they have nothing to say about it…

1 Like