Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

Wow, you’re so incredibly toxic, and you wonder why people aren’t giving you actual answers or respecting your posts.

2 Likes

I remember before rebuild I asked palemoon for dm. He didn’t even have a cleric

Either you have credibility issue, or your guild has ethical issue.

Probably some of your guild members’ alt:

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for reporting this, this is actually a new recruit that just joined within a few days ago, i’ll deal with it personally.

2 Likes

@Mikumo Nice to hear that. If you don’t mind sharing whose alt is that, it’d be great XD

Btw saw cute, lotus and melody there. Guess they just alt tab on double screen to do something else. When I push them off the bar they immediately reacted :expressionless:

its not an alt, but a supposedly new player who joined via guild recruitment board when we were looking for people to replace inactives.

er… well as you may have guessed, this person is no longer apart of Dynasty.

3 Likes

is it time again to release the kraken

3 Likes

Hello, is this thread normal yet?

Players have their own (huge) faults in these problems, but they stem from IMC’s inability (or unwillingness) to deal with cheaters/exploiters properly.

If IMC spent some money in hiring a couple of decent GMs, summons wouldn’t be so much abused.

1 Like

Cmon now Randy, you know you wanna jump into this madness, dont be shy and unsend it =).

Oh, I wrote needs more salt.

Wow, you moderate reddit better than your own guild. Can’t even post on your reddit without mod approval, but hackers from China join your guild without even speaking to you once.

1 Like

There will always be bots, no matter the class, but the IMC instead of creating efficient methods and a better MODERATION, prefer increasingly nerf a class that depends entirely on invocations …

I wonder if the IMC knows what “MACRO” is, because of putting time in the invocations, drastically decreasing the HP did not help in NOTHING to decrease the bots, because they simply register macros and life goes on.

The IMC urgently needs to start working effectively on this, since it will be 2 years ago that SAME BOT continues on the same MAP that denounces several times, it seems that BMI is afraid of BANIR player, so much that if it is put in the tip of the pencil the servers have 50% player, 50% bot.

P.S.: Honest players who like the class want to play, are FULLY out of line with other classes …
Because IMC loves to say that Solmik / Velc can be done by any class, but the truth is not this … Necro to make these content need a 10x investment higher than another class, to give MUCH less damage.

Another thing, I remember when the IMC put an atibot on Dina Bee, for which reason do not come back with this practice … If a char is stopped for a long time with repetitive movements, simply the antibot boss is invoked and kills him.

Sorry to say, but doing this will not do any good, there is zombie invocation item, you can create macro for the skill to create zombie …

As I said, nerf the class is no use, the IMC needs to invest in effective antibot and not in capturing more and more classes that has as its only form of harm, its invocations.

Aura Kingdom used this system to prevent botters and it worked great. A inactivity captcha in HG’s are primary AFK FARM spots will solve the problem. Additionally, it doesn’t interfere with normal gameplay.

Antibot won’t work, it’s better just to resolve with Captcha. There’s no way IMC will catch users with Razer products using the built in macro program.

You do realise the mod approval thing is only for new accs under 7 days old and its a very common basic automod/rule setting for a lot of subreddits.(you can see this from my earlier replies + screenshots)

Also we do generally try give the benefit of doubt to players, there are some people who have botlike names but arent bots and play quite abit doing daily raids, velcos, fued and other content. This is an unfortunate circumstance for one specific player(only joined for 1-3 days) who broke the rules out of 82 others who didnt.

Of course as shown, i deal with offenders appropriately.

captchas could be an interesting idea as long as it doesnt affect regular gameplay for normal players, it will probably filter out the longer time afk farmers.

However for the people who leave their tos client alt tabbed and check back every 20 mins or so, it probably wont do much to them.

The core of the problem seems to be the fact that zombies can kill monsters to spawn other zombies. IMC probably has to look at the skill and implement some kind of restriction or change to make it not able to afk farm with it.

Actually the pillar thing also probably needs to be looked at(not getting aggroed/hit on pillars).

Its quite a difficult topic though since skill changes probably wont stop the macrobots, but those are against 3rd party rules and technically should be banned if found

CAPTCHA should only come up in HG areas, so normal Klai afkers won’t be affected. Also CAPTCHA should come on every 15 or so, with a 2 minute time limit to solve. (Regardless if you’ve been afk or not) This to prevent macro users from avoiding it. CAPTCHA also shouldn’t be too complex, maybe only 3 letters or so, so it won’t burden regular farmers.