Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

we should ban the snow mexicans aka half of melody and lotus, clearly, including me, a snow mexican

Chief, I’m just saying normie gifs=bad.

They’re buzzfeed-tier, but your Trump comment makes me guess you have a low testosterone level.

Yes please stay on topic where Melody resorts to insulting my real life children on a video game thread forum to prove they are the mature ones, thanks.

that sounds like a very scientific way of measuring that. have a good day, miss

honestly this thread is just a dumpster fire i think no one learned anything at the end of the day beyond “oh IMC is in fact, ■■■■, and will not do ■■■■”

thanks for coming to my ted talk

Damn if only MS2 had content :frowning:

2 Likes

Kinda makes me wonder where those people who threatened IMC on forums for compensation due to the silver hack, or abused the silver hack, and left for MS2 are doing now. Probably enjoying the heck out of MS2 I bet. :grin:

MS2 sucks ngl, I played both betas.

Classes are pewp

That’s not how that works lol

I’ve also seen this player botting but they’re one of the butt buddies of the people in Melody so good luck.

IMC plz dont lock this thread :rofl:

That would require them being at keyboard, like Melody they too are away while getting paid.

Being this upset all the time isn’t good for your health. You should try Yoga or Meditation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

w8 what? bhikku is the leader now? wow! such true! very smart! totally not triggered! n and sure 0 salt in it xD

work on that english a bit more, thanks

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER!
here is your meme son!
glorious-funny-salty-meme
see guys they fall so ez xD

Says the kid with broken english spamming 6 year old memes? Umm ok?

10 more to get 500 replies :slight_smile:

IMC still sleeping? Just how long does asian new year last?