Tree of Savior Forum

Only one Starting channel with this /xxx command to crash! Who's genius idea was this?

So, before someone cries out about someone farming infrorocktors and don’t letting anyone else farm it.
Why the ■■■■, IMC, would you let a /command free for all to abuse and crash channels?
And more, why the ■■■■ would you leave only one channel in West siauliai woods?
Fix this s-hit right now! For ■■■■ sake imc, don’t let testing, gm, commands open for averyone to use. Do you guys eat feces??

And one more thing: I hope that your are not THAT stupid to not ban those who are using it. Ban! Ban!

"b-but i’m just using it because it’s funny to drop a entire channel!.."
Well, fu-ck you. BAN

p.s: FIX THE FORUM

They don’t do it for a “good reason”, ppl allways trying to find a excuse for being worse and be a jerk, in search for “attention”, this is not the way for sure…:unamused:

Free practo mystic box reset, +20 equips from reroll when fail, item duplication ****** *******

We are fully aware of this issue and will be fixed as soon as possible we can. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of channel-crashing problem.

Even Max’s avatar has crashed lol

/charrrrrrrrrrr

Free practo mystic box reset, +20 equips from reroll when fail, item duplication ****** *******

Its ridiculous !!!

How does this game manage to have so many problems still? :frowning:

just fix it and launch a new server without this fu…ing bugs please…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I really hope some justice over here… I hate the fact that i (and a thousand more of people) couldnt play today because some jerks used that shitty command…
SO BAN THEM ALL!! Or delete their characters, but they dont deserve to keep playing if theyre there just to annoy other people.

Compensation😱!!!

I want my compensation.

Rank reset voucher for compensation plz

IMC has keep proven their developers are incompetent.
Can’t they hire a software architecture to review all those codes?

The Internet never forgets.

WEB CACHE OF STUPID CRASH COMMAND THREAD. OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

7 Likes

Can’t we all just get +50 315 gears, max attributes, free tokens, free TP, multiple rank reset vouchers and free character slots so that we can catch up to the cheaters as compensation?

That way, everyone is OP and we won’t need each other anymore in this MMO.
Tree of Solo for real like you intended. And we can roll alts for days :smiley:

I don’t mind about not being able to play for one day, don’t even want compensation, what I would really like, is that all those cheaters get banned, otherwise is an insult to all of us who play fair and trust our time and money to this game.

So, please IMC, ban those players, take action. Make this game fair.

1 Like

hi diss.sebastian

we noted your request and forwarded it to proper department just to be tagged as Resolved.

have u bought another tp yet?

thank you and godbless

huehuehue

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.