Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

I mean, Bhikku responded to me immediately too. Push him off the bar -> jump back up and say hi.

Sometimes people just have two screens, and is working on something else on the another one. Doesn’t really mean they are not afking. They can be playing MS2 on another screen, for example.

He obliged, which is good. But I think he might have done it knowingly until it was exposed and you stopped him. You trust your guildmates, but I don’t. Only he knows what was his intention being there at that moment standing on the pillar.

I asked @crevox so many times what’s up with Impetus. He didn’t reply. I didn’t see explanation why Impetus was there (until this raging reply by you). How should we think?

So, can I get a yes here, that if I see anyone from Impetus from now on at 380lv HG afking, I snip that and you kick that person?

:tea:
20SaltyNAbrainReactsOnly

SEA has been lacking salt content nowadays anyways, need a bit from NA once in a while now.

1 Like

I am seeing a distinct lack of receipts in your reply. Try again.

@STAFF_Bob can you weigh in on whether this type of behavior is allowed or not

All I can say at the moment is we are aware of the issue and it will be patched soon.

1 Like

Will there be any penalty measure taken on the AFK farmers?

Legitimate players are now at a 200mil+ silver disadvantage compared to AFK farmers, after 2 weeks of no-action.

I made 500m while this is going on doing CM. I demand 200m+ compensation. Thanks.

Not everyone got time doing CM to make 500mil and have a life.

Ok, you are a strong player who is dedicated. Good for you. Go back to the topic.

I only got 40m afking, i demand 160m+ compensation, thanks.

1 Like

No one is talking about compensation. Go back to the topic.

there will be no penalty for afkmancer because the silver gained by that can be moved to another account (with tax obviously) then nothing will change so even if get banned or something else

People AFKing with their mains though O_O

even that, the afk farming is not a huge problem like the infinite hook silver exploit who many people get perma banned.
Like Arena said he got only 40m even if he got 200m that is nothing it will not generate a big change in the economy or something else, if u get good stuff to sell u can make more silver than any afking bokor

the big problem like always are afkmancer gold seller these who are farming in normal maps like emmet chn 2, I don’t think afkmancer that are using their main account sell silver to gold seller so what?

My excuse is you are the best TOS player on earth, and we are not as good as you. Please do not compare noobs like us with you the best player. Thank you.

Now go back to the topic.

It still sounds like banning afk bokers is a good thing.

No, I am also a noob.

IMC had the last words about this so we had to wait only

Let’s say you give an unknown kid candy. That kid is allergic to candy but he eats it. The kid dies.
Whose fault is it?

Go back to the topic. Enough drama and bait for irrelevant pollution in this thread.