Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

These two:

kabalist 7fold skill are too much and unbalance in tbl bcs even single nomal hit the pet with 7fold we sudden die。how can a skill have such huge damage return with long buff duration and low cd。mostly we dont enjoy tbl bcs and of side have kabalist the match was ruin。get 7 fold with auserine become immortal when opposite dont have any cleric class。i wonder did imc play tbl b4? 7fold should be nerf in tbl。 maybe only return half of the damage or exact damage kabalist taken x7 example kabalist recieve 200damage x7 should be 14000
but kaba recieve 1 damage also return 14000 damage how can this be plss review on class balance

IMC is well aware of this already. Attacking an individual staff member won’t do anything besides make you look like a jerk.

I am willing to bet you didnt even read the topic question or think about your own post concerning attacks.

If they knew why would they ask an opinion? Maybe you are the one making an irrelevant post off topic looking like a jerk?

4 Likes

You fixed sadhu then nerfed its core skill possession again. Thanks imc you help out a lot. If only im an american ill sue you.

6 Likes

5 Likes
  • All maps 0% bug
  • Collection at royal mausoleum 4f not existent
  • cryo skills
  • uphill torch

This is in order of gameplay relevance to a lot of friends and players

Most urgent imo:

• Opening Friendlist crashes client again after this urgent maintenance.
  • Frames dropping slowly but consistently the more I stay/grind in a map. FPS only goes up again when changing channel or maps.
  • Nuale card effect not displaying proper magic defense if equip/unequip magic defense items until you relog your character.
  • A lot of swordsman tree skills animation are slower than usual.
    -Mouse mode issues still there
  • Hunter Pet AI is really buggy

Trivial/ My Problems (really huge for me):

• Fencer skill “Flash” always hitting only 2 targets regardless of your aoe attack ratio. (I have 11 aoe attack ratio and it keeps hitting 2 targets). [Been going on for months]

• Plague vapor deletes my refreshment table and base camp sometimes.

• If monsters are very close to you, Cannoneer’s skill “Cannon Barrage” while Bazooka just goes through mobs and not do damage [Mousemode]

• Swordsmen cannot use sprint by spamming left click or holding it on mousemode. [Been going on for months]

I’ll post more once I remember. @STAFF_Max

4 Likes

Not just a visual bug. The glitch will not recognize your current unfinished progress on the journal and you will have to redo everything without disconnecting or warping into another area to do a 100%, this is the only time your journal will recognize your progress.

@Staff_MAX for me, it would be very helpful if my char that can not que for mercenary post could que for mercinary post…

it was said that it was fixed…1 of my chars still can not que.

Ticket is in place, but just though I would say it out loud…

EDIT: I am an idiot… there was a quest in my lowbie quest log that I had to complete…

Basically … everything else … meaning the whole game.

huehuehue

3 Likes

Confirmed :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

@kurayami1234 Do not be like that… kura…yamiyami

Cleric Heal skill + Divine Might stutters

1. Open Minimap
  2. Take Heal Tile

FPS drops dramatically and causes stutters of 1s and beyond. Using divine might also produces awful stutters.

Cryomancer Skill Crashes

Frost Pillar, Ice Wall

Scout’s “Cloaking” makes enemies in TBL who are in YOUR GUILD VISIBLE.

Lets say we’re in a 2v2. 1 opponent happens to be in my guild, and they use Cloaking to hide themselves.

This is supposed to make them invisible to me, but for some reason they glow red. There have been multiple times where I faced a guild member on the opposite team in TBL who used Cloaking, and I was able to see them 100% of the time.

This is sort of unrelated, but why not give out some better rewards in the events? It might help entice more people to try the game again. DFO does this with swimsuit avatars and theres always a decent spike of players returning.

I know it has nothing to do with the subject of the topic, but we have news about the server SA?

@STAFF_Max 0% maps for non addon users. I suspect the new map completion feature has something to do with this ; w ;

6 Likes

Also I forgot to mention, when someone joins your party, the whole party will have 0 fps for several seconds regardless of their location.

1 Like