Tree of Savior Forum

Highlander speed nerfed!?

Found that I cant use Skyliner continuously with high speed again⋯
It used to be fast,and i could use it three times in 1sec
Now it cost nearly 3sec
And so does Vertical Slash⋯
So was the speed of highlander skills nerfed ?
But i cant find the info in the announcement @@’’’

2 Likes

I also confirm it -.-

It seems like all speed fixes from one of the patch are undone due to the merge again (every time they do a significant merge, some of the ITOS fixes are not getting merged).

2 Likes

Exactly. 12/27/16 patch was amazing and fixed this speed issue, but now… We are back to 12/26/16.

1 Like

I noticed it too. Before I would be able to use the second overheat of an attack skill before the first one even finishes its animation. However, when I use 2 different attack skills right after each other, it still casts pretty fast ie when I use devil dust and then hexen dropper right after, hexen dropper will cast before devil dust finishes its animation. Only using the same move successively seems to have slowed down. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Seems like it also affected Rodelero skills such as Targe Smash and Shield Bash. Can’t even execute Targe -> Shield bash -> Targe as fast as before.

This patch hurt my HL3-Rodel3 build real bad, in terms of fluidity. Used to be able to fit most of my skills under 1 Slithering debuff…

I was planning on finally leveling my Highlander > Squire during the event but this change has made me too lazy :frowning:

i have reported this problem to imc,hope they can fix it soon
cause it makes my build nearly useless⋯
my bd is Swordman1-Highlander3-barbarian1-Fencer1-Shinobi1
all my debuffs are less than 10secs (4&5&9)
so i have to spam all my atk skills as fast as possible
now it’s nearly impossible /QAQ\

tell us if it’s never get fixed… nice patch