Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

Close the game and rework fully on it because it’s so chaotic and constantly breaking that it’s ridiculous.
A few bugs are expected from games. Constant game-breaking bugs aren’t and shouldn’t be. Especially if those are bugs that have existed since forever.

And this thread is a total joke.
Are you seriously telling me that when (if) you check the bug reports section you don’t list them somewhere for yourself ? You don’t sort them in priority order ?
If it’s your first time doing this kind of jobs: start being more organized, keep tracks of the bugs (with every details), list them, sort them.
If it isn’t: shame on you.

I honestly wish I could be more supportive and comprehensive with you guys. But not after a year like this. The lack of professionalism is too real with IMC and this game for me to be all nice and rainbows anymore.

2 Likes

fix the friendlist

fix the fps

1 Like

Sir/Mam,
Seems like the Pdef and Mdef is wrong monsters now are having a goodtime on damages especially in Saalus runs I noticed the damage are much more higher before patch.

i would like to suggest t put into consideration to fix the boss card Werewolf bug.

that’s a very good card and it’s error is long overdue.

3 Likes

Actually, the tooltip of Lycanthropy has been wrong right now, will inform our proper team to fix it out. Yes you are right. It should be 2% SP per sec

@STAFF_Max, any news about the bugged quest “Restraining the Criminal"? More and more ppl are complaining about it. I’m glad that i had a friend with the sage class that can open a portal to the map, but others may not have the same luck.

will take a look at it sir :smiley:

I sort the list for your reference:

1 - GvG & TBL Rank
2 - Cryomancer Skills (Ice wall, Frost Pillar, Snow Rolling)
3 - TP Issue
4 - Mouse Mode
5 - Uphill Torch
6 - Adventure Journal Rank

1 Like

why not fix everything when there were 10k players now theres only 3k xD

give up imc nothing you can do will save the game.

1 Like

Will I get payed doing this?

2 Likes

Anything which crashes the game, such as:
VGA errors
Opening guild window or friends list

Next, anything which prevents you from doing things in game or ruin the experience:
GVG not functioning when guilds are in queue
Cryomancer skills (which cause major slow down/crashes for others)
Mouse Mode (not being able to use statues or NPCs, kind of a big deal)
Mouse Mode (not being able to use ground target skills when ping is higher than a certain number cause they drop at your feet)
Exceed Server Limit/Commander LoadFail

Lastly, balance, or things which prevent me from playing an entire class:
Missile Hole

And, lowest of the low tier, save for major/huge patches only:
Translation mistakes
Apparently sadhu balance

3 Likes
  1. ultra crappy FPS
  2. client crashes, vga error too.
  3. server lag
  4. FIX OVERHEAT FFS!!!
    No i will not send bug report. Try to play the game and see it not working as described.
  5. Fix map change!
    30sec+ to change map - is very bad, tcp retransmit rate is just insane. Or just add Immunity on map entry until player move.
  6. Generally retarted targeting - make bosses no.1 priority. Its almost impossible to target boss if it have trash mobs nearby.
    Change target often will not change taget or will just choose farthest mob.
  7. Massive lag on “throw caltrop” use (not every time, but very often). Frequently will disconnect someone.
2 Likes

mouse mode

next is the Limacon spread. it says that it spreads to attack nearby “enemies” i was expecting it to be with a lot of enemies but it only spreads to an adjacent enemy.

1 Like

Fix the stats… /20chars

1 Like

STAFF members needs to be fixed ASAP
Starting with the transparency of some issues

3 Likes

Sorcerer’s summon to get out of arena is one really important bug to be fixed since it have been constantly abused on Silute server and ended up involving another person in a unjust ban because one person who kept abusing it.

stop talking ■■■■
The punishment has to do with the skill of cryomancer, which caused a bug in the opposing team

But right, it needs to be corrected ASAP

2 Likes

The Sorcerer’s Summon outside arena causes desync which had the same effect in another match. It isn’t supposed to work that way and allows you to do damage to other people while being impossible to hit due to abusing the skill to force a desync on your character.

1 Like

You need to prove what you say.

1 Like

So you are saying that the skill is supposed to desync you so you can kill people while they can’t target your character in the real unknown position?