Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

Greetings, Saviors.
We have heard and we have listened, but now we ask, “What do you think are the most urgent and imperative bugs that need to be fixed ASAP?” We would like to open this thread to hear your opinions on this specific topic.

Known Bugs

• Mouse Mode
  • TP Issue
  • Cryomancer Skills (Ice wall, Frost Pillar, Snow Rolling)
  • GvG & TBL Rank
  • Adventure Journal Rank
  • Uphill Torch
  • ETC
6 Likes

Balance in PvP and PvE.

And nerf agny necklace

Thx.

5 Likes

It’s probably best to fix the ones that have the most negative impact on the game, I.E - a bug that can cause the client to crash / break freeze should have a higher priority over something that does not cause such an impact on the player - like say, the quest dialogue being missing and returning NO_DATA strings, whilst frustrating it is at least bearable.

★ Causes that result in Client Crash / Freeze and associated performance issues
★ Character Skill // Gameplay Functioning Bugs
★ Quest Progression Bugs ( Class Quests should have a higher priority to correct though )

Although, i suppose the uprising of un-expected bug encounters like peoples cube/tp and whatnot disappearing is very strange and should also be considered a high priority.

15 Likes
  • Cryomancer Skills (Ice wall, Frost Pillar, Snow Rolling)
  • GvG & TBL Rank
3 Likes

In order to help us a lot to be fixed ASAP, please inform us specifically like what things and which things will cause the result of client - crash.

Top priority
mainly bugs that will affect every players:
any bug that can cause game crash/channel crash
any bug that can affect ping
any bug that can affect fps

Medium priority
any bug that can affect certain groups of players
bugs that can affect major players:
Main quest bug
60% loading
Side quest bug

bugs that can affect certain class:
mainly skill bugs
Other player’s body slide to the end of world after death

Low priority
bugs that nobody cares
Visual glitch
NPC name fix

9 Likes

In order to help us a lot to be fixed ASAP, please inform us specifically like what things and which things will cause the result of client - crash. :smiley:

Frost Pillar and icewall.
and maybe Druid C3 Stone skill (but i guess that one was fixed)

6 Likes

@Sandu The skill of Druid C3 Stone Skill has been fixed already DOPE :smiley:

1 Like

nice work!
keep on going, this skills who cause huge fps drop and crash are the most urgent IMO!

Divine Might. :frowning:
I think Prakriti still crashes you with the Map open too, but i’d have to double check.

5 Likes

Divine Might and any skills who add’s +1 skill lvl make players lost FPS, but Cryo skills do the same but worse (crash / HUGE fps drop) - on PvP

Look at FPS … 1 sec after that the game just crashs

6 Likes

You asked for “What do you think are the most urgent and imperative bugs that need to be fixed ASAP?” so I assumed that you are asking what is player’s opinion on bug fixing priority. Now you are asking for cause of game crash? You are a joke man. There is a game bug report section for that. Do you even read them?
Here I thought IMC is starting to listen to player’s opinion…but it turns out to be just another bug report thread.

7 Likes

I know this, but they’ve already been listed and there’s quite a few threads about the crashing/fps freezes already. I’m not a fan of chewing the gum constantly about the same issue in multiple areas of forums. Although the Hengestone fix was pretty cool when it was first deployed on kTOS.

PVE and PVP the skills of characters are important, if they affect the performence of the game so heavily they should be the primary goals to correct, which is what i can only really imply through my first post.

6 Likes

7 Likes

@STAFF_Max

this Bug is still on

1 Like

still on progress to be done ! I am not a liar :smiley:

: ( Don’t be aggressive @silverx093 obviously, all of our staff members are reading to pass QA team. The reason why I am doing is making TOOOOOOP Priority list to pass dev. and QA to focus on them.

3 Likes

@STAFF_Max When disconnecting hardware from computer, such as mouse, even when playing on keyboard mode, the client crashes. Can that be fixed?

I learnt to never disconect anything while playing, but can be a pain in the ass for newbies who want to try out different controls.

9 Likes