Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

Sonic strike does not deal damage on the next round. However it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen. it is weird I know.

This happens because the targets from the character are not wiped at the beggining of the next round. so the last player you shot an arrow at is still marked as the effective target for preemtive strike - yes this is a preemtive strike issue -

The beggining of round 2 is clearly not considering everything when cleaning the arena so we have this issue, it possible is the same thing making hunter skill persist after round end and cryomancer’s skill. The clean method should be fixed!

How to reproduce the “sonic strike” thingy. Shoot anyone during the first round. At the second round immediatly cast preemtive strike, the effective target from last round is still in place and it instantly goes after it.

4 Likes

please send to us some feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. fix the TP delivery… its 2017 and people deserve instant TP delivery
  2. fix and maintain game stability! dont just randomly dc/vga error your player!
  3. fix and maintain game availability! people didnt stay home doing dailies saalus for infamous “Exceed Server Limit” or play HIT-YOUR-SPACE-BAR

1. subsequent class/skill related bug/issue that causing problem to others
    (Cryomancer Skills (Ice wall, Frost Pillar, Snow Rolling)
  2. fix gvg/tbl related issue coz end game is player-interact-with-each-others, u cannot feel ur reward/hardwork if the GVG/TBL isnt working!
  3. fix quest/map/leveling issues coz people would have give up the game halfway there if they constantly stuck at leveling. (refer may2016 party-quest-issue)

1. be clear on your event/announcement. Dont leave it vague. It makes you guys look unprofessional and dont even know your product.
  2. be firm and clear on your Rules… you cant just say “we dont allow you to edit our TOS .ipf etc but we will pretend addon is not violating the rules” lol?
  3. customer is not supposed to be punished for playing your lousy game. We are tolerating enough to even login to the game/forum. We would have just leave and never look back if we dont care.
    So apologize to your customer if things break, and compensate them accordingly for the inconveniences.
    7days to 14days ban is good enough penalty for mistake player doesnt know.
    Permaban or 30days ban only applies if the player challenges your authority

just these 9 for now… i know im not giving concise/precise/exact details myself, but,

atleast, as a player and customer, these 9 are my top concern/aspect that will leave a deep impression to me

Click here to see huehuehue

huehuehue

9 Likes

The corsair skill animations are no longer as fluid as from before; whenever u cast the skills there will be a long pause before you can cast again, even if u hit the mobs.
Pre-patch, u would be able to easily chain your skills by timing your casts (rapidly tapping can make you lose some of the skill’s hits)
This new patch kinda kills the skill combo’ing theme of the Corsair; it makes everything clunky and less fun, especially when you now have to commit to the flag’s combo thing.

I hope this gets fixed soon, thankies!

Is Energy Blast supposed to be like from 2016, where it’s easily cancelled when the character gets hit? The devs were supposed to buff Monk not gimp it even more.

No one mentioning it? (Conversion from paladin)
Really?

3 Likes

Ive definitely seen sonic strike kill/hurt players on the next round.

Keep reading please.

4 Likes

So you’re saying: It does not deal damage on the next round, but it does.

Gotcha.

More reading please.
Sonic strike is not the culprit. it is a misleading claim. You cannot target someone with sonic strike from the other side of the arena.

If you read carefully I explain the culprit: preemtive strike. Preemtive strike auto cast sonic strike agaisnt a flagged target. This can only happen when the flag is not removed at the start of a round.

4 Likes

I’m not arguing what the cause is, but saying that Sonic Strike isn’t dealing damage is denying the effect. Yeah its probably due to how resetting a round is coded but it doesn’t change the fact that Sonic Strike is dealing damage to players when a new round starts sometimes, and that can probably be fixed multiple ways, not just by changing how rounds are handled.

And I’m saying that if you say “sonic strike is dealing damage” is misleading because people will focus their attention to sonic strike.

When the root cause is not sonic strike but preemtive strike. That it deals damage or not, when infact it does is irrelevant in this claim. We want the problem fixed, I’m pointing to the root of the problem.

6 Likes

@STAFF_Max Do you know when will the bug with the map, preventing us to complete them at 100% will be fixed?

This is an important one for example.
3 cards here, and here and elsewhere makes it a huge exp loss, and I don’t want to re-run them since a while ago I was in it for the quests.

You can still 100% maps, it’s purely a visual bug. Though I’m not sure if you have to do it all in one go, (because it’s really hard to tell what you’ve already explored since it resets the fog) I’ve just been completing maps before leaving or changing channels.

But this really does need to be fixed first.

Hunter fast retreive skill bug:

(and perma cc)

Hunter skill coursing that may sustain it debuff after the round swap, freezing your character:

Cryo snow rolling:

Paladin vs oracle bug:

3 Likes

I have already said my piece in that thread and know it should be less of a priority than crashes and making the game stable. Fixing that skill is pretty huge for reasons mentioned.

Biggest thing they need to actually correct is the management going on here too. Why does it take 99% of the players to leave before they finally want opinions on what to fix. This should be common sense or something you don’t ask players to fix and just do it.

Make the game playable first ffs.

3 Likes

Not only this bug makes a class spell completely useless (not like it was good in the first place, but then simply delete the spell if they intend to leave it like this), but it allows players to ruin some dungeon runs by converting enemies and thus preventing further progression.
And boy, this happens a lot of times.

I agree that crashing/lowering fps issues are a more important issue since it’s occurring all the time, but this conversion thing is not that far behind in the priority order.

Last sia mission I did, I got maybe 5 freezes (each of a 2 to 4 sec duration) in a 30 seconds range, without any reason, there wasn’t heavy-effect spells. Just like this, for free.
I don’t even understand how it can happen, since I can run games graphically heavier than ToS.

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Saalus missions may crash and kick you out.

1 Like

TL;DR: Cryo Skills
[SA] Silute should be located in SA, not to be another NA server (otherwise I would have stayed at Orsha when you asked).
Edit: Map Exploration

I hate going PVP/TBL 'cause I really can’t do anything there. Once I get inside TBL and dodge an Ice Wall, I will get caught in a Frost Pillar in the other exiting. It’s annoying, when I played others MMO’s I enjoyed pvp so much, I think it’s because they have more space to be explored during a match, and surelly I would stay alive longer, damage something, even with bad equipment I would have a chance by exploring my skills and mechanics.

In this game, high ping is a pain in the ass. I feel like having no time to react to any cc skills in the game. When I start carving a World Tree statue I also deal with almost 1s delay (ok, not that much, 350ms) to see the beggining of the animation (when the server doesn’t receive the request for the skill I have to wait 4 times longer, because I’m gonna still watch the animation with no result and wait server say “ok, it’s not a skill”). So please, bring back SA to fu*ing South America. Doesn’t have to be @ brazil, just at the south.

You are claiming the Map Exploration bug is due to an Addon, but since when Addons are changing game server status? I removed my addons and the bug was still there (thought the map exploration was saved on server, not in our own machine).

I do want to buy some TP, have some fancy clothes, fancy hair, but I feel like if another game with better logistic to manage a MMO shows up (with the same HYPE this one had) I won’t think twice to play there, investing money in ToS will be a waste.

1 Like

That happened with me last night @ Uphill