Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

Edited for clarity sake.

Clarity?

Can you quote me any post of who denies that the warping bug was existent? I can’t find any on reddit nor in that topic.

Nice try. Next dig please?

Your screenshot: April 16.

Silver bug:

Plus, on your screenshot:

“Infinite money exploit please gms read this”

That’s a totally unrelated post and out of topic. Not related to the silver by warping.

“There’s no actual reason to NOT wipe”

Post the entire thing, please. He’s talking about duping items, not silver by warping.

Are you seriously trying to argue with me saying iCBT2 was in April 2016? Launch was well before that ffs are you senile and lost a year?

Holy moly please stop I am mercy killing this conversation.

No.

What I’m saying is that you’re trying to bring three unrelated topics together.

Then you try to pick one random of the last ones which is totally unrelated to silver by warping. Then you tried to put it and tell that people are denying the silver warp issue by saying that no one posted proof of the duping item thing.

The person could have denied that there was an infinite silver issue right? Yeah. But that’s related to the actual “infinite money” exploit thread not the silver by warping issue.

If you can’t argue, stop trying to make up data to actually try to argue. Just present concrete facts and I’m all for it, I’ll agree with you if you make sense. But if you post bullshit, just prepare for the debunks.

And, from what they are saying about photoshopped screenshots:
Shop silver:

Inventory silver:

It could be yet another display bug, right? But doesn’t it brings some doubts about the actual screenshot if you don’t put a reason why there’s a difference? People looking with attention would see that difference.

Plus, actual problem was:

TP/DLC abuse. Which no one denied. And accounts registered with that bug were banned.

2 Likes

Maybe I posted everything on purpose because of exactly what I said in this post. Then you did exactly what it says twisting everything for an extremely moot point. You literally spun in circles trying to say nobody denied then when I found references you went on about time frames when the center point is people denying exploits and everything.

My statement is accurate whether since iCBT2 or launch which you even had to sit there and try to pin me down on the moot point of it not happening and it actually was on multiple things at multiple times. All just to disagree with me. Yet even if I did pull the ace from my sleeve of exactly what you wanted you STILL would try to find a moot point to stand on after that.

This all comes full circle to that and not what you just humorously twisted it out to be. You basically just defended a bunch of people denying exploits all because your bias against me personally. That is the real point here not what ever you just said in your last post about me not being accurate, truthful, or what ever mumbo jumbo.

I even corrected the first post then you still went on having a fit about that too.

They didn’t deny. Can you quote that or you can’t find? That’s my point.

The only one changing the argument/topic of discussion to walk in circles, each time a different thing, is you.

My only point is about you saying “People are denying exploits existed” and you still didn’t show any quote that people denied exploits.

Also, “pulling ace from sleeve”, are we playing a game or trying to see what wins an argument? Why? For nothing? Isn’t it just better to talk about concrete stuff instead of chasing mirages of white knights with secret tricks and logical fallacies?

Like I said, the only thing I want is to talk about concrete things. If I had any grudge or anything about you I wouldn’t even say that I like some of your posts to a friend. I do think that you’re a nice person and I admire people who do their work seriously which you seem to have.

But please notice, you’re going out of your point, exploits exist here and there, everyone knows it right? There’s no one denying them.

And of course I won’t agree to something you are making up. If you want talk about concrete bugs or problems, go ahead, let’s talk. Isn’t this simple enough?

You still don’t seem to realize I purposely responded to a troll post with something stupid on purpose knowing full well you would come and reply. It literally just proved your bias against me which I know from previous topics of you doing this as a revenge for the Missile Hole thing. Does it start make sense now that I didn’t even use the term White Knight yet you were ready to defend anyone for sake of vainglory here just to be right. Now please stop spamming Max’s thread over something silly I am sorry everyone.

For real back on topic my new suggestion which sort of falls under bugs is correct skill translations and explanations. Biggest problem with this game is not only when you pick a class or advance to find out it is bugged the other is when it says something and actually doesn’t do what it says. That’s why you’ve got millions of people asking for resets since a lot of the skills are misleading.

To add to that, A skill showcase with videos at the class select screen or a skill test enviroment of the class you’re going to take would be nice too.

I agree with that, especially with the R8 skills preview with 50k damage which feels off from reality from almost all players, if not all on some skills with low base damage.

Now… really… you just want to “add” a bias on how I act by what you think. Later you’re gonna try to define what I think and what I do? rofl

I think you are painting your reality too much with illusions, seriously.

Why should you post something for me to reply but I should be the one who ignores you and don’t reply? Isn’t you who the one who wants to be right? Even when it’s about other’s people feeling, thoughts and actions?

You’re “right” even on how other people thinks, you must be a Goddess, you should be part of the game to save the world.

1 Like

Except you replied to what I said in that post as expected. That’s the reality and people mistaked Boleto exploiting for duping if you want to get technical. From what people speculated the buy back was removed over resetting potential on gear which I never really did that when it actually worked to know. People thought negative warp was back but it did end up being a visual thing.

Now on to the -real- things this one was the real killer that people got away with forever. Who knows how many people abused this early on and got away with bloody murder before cubes were even a thing.

That was -not- during beta and most accounts if you search topics are in August. There’s never been a roll back in the history of this game ever at any point so all those items from July/August to December created from exploited still float around I’m sure. The only people who deny this stuff is the buddy of one your post likers who I’m waiting to hear from in a couple days. That one I can quote directly for you here:

So now you want to get serious? We gonna go here now. What do you have to say about the GM basically denying major exploits over about…at least four to eight months? Which is worse me making something up to bait you out or the GM saying they would have rolled back if there was exploits which there actually was and confirmed by our Hookmiester himself with that command? Hmmm interesting.

How can we spin this one now? It’s established now that players weren’t denying exploits but the GM do. What a tweest~

This is also why I am for a server wipe after they fix bugs ect.

I fell on your trap Mr. Rabbit Hunter. Congrats!

I’ll start here first:

I don’t get your point. Seriously.

First: You claim that a lot of players are denying the existence of exploits.
Second: You bring back existent issues and things that people complained a lot.
Third: You quote a post containing a player QUOTING a GM answer.

Then, according to the greatest goddess of the universe:

Now it’s only one person denying the existence of exploits. And that’s based on a quoted answer from GM which the player relayed to the community.

Right, you could have understood it or used your divine powers to make an illusion into a real and tangible fact.

Oh wait, you did acknowledge that the GM replied it. So you know the user didn’t deny exploits, right?

About the GM denying exploits, I don’t like it, I prefer when things are open and sincere. But I also agree that the community sometimes put up some high scale exploits that may not always be the case. Who knows? I don’t like it but it’s not up for me to judge since I don’t have logs and tools.

Now could tell me where are the people denying those bugs existed? Really, everyone knows and complains about them.

That’s the only thing I have to discuss with you here.

If you’re putting on fake things to support your argument, expect it to be debunked. Simply enough right? Or do you agree that people acknowledge the existence of such exploits and things? Or still thinks that people are denying bugs, exploits and issues? If yes could you quote someone who did that?

B-but, after all the discussion, you magically brings the ace out of the sleeve:
“I wasn’t talking about players denying exploit, I meant the GMs”

And, my magically shining answer on that is already written on my post.

Case closed, Mr. Rabbit Hunter. I’m not in favor of server wipes, but that’s another discussion and I’m all for discussions, as long there are no fake data and logical fallacies.

There you go I just did.

FIX THE MAP ALREADY HOW IS THE NOT FIXED YET??!#?$#!?#!?? (the 0% bug). Can you just shut this game down for 6 months till you get your acts together?

So, you changed your whole argument into a valid one that can be discussed.

Players aren’t denying exploits, but GMs are, based on that answer. This can be a whole discussion because there are a lot of things involved.

Did they really deny? Did they not? Was it about all exploits? Was it about specific ones? Do we have the tools, facts or data to check and make sure exploits were ignored or denied?

Congrats! Now you just need to stop making logical fallacies and bringing false claims into discussions, way to go!

1 Like

They were not specific about which exploits they were referring too, it could have been a minor rumour here on the forums, maybe it was one of the bigger ones, until there’s confirmation don’t jump to conclusions.

1 Like

I’d also like to bring the Crash->Practonium issue here. Some people may or may not like how it was handled. But I honestly liked the solution.

They did ban the players who abused the bug to have multiple rolls on Mystical Cube to get Practonium. The whole bug was to crash a channel right after one person opened the Mystical Cube.

IMC was smart by looking at something that proves that the person abused the crash issue to benefit one main, even if using one alternative account.

They could have punished who crashed channels or applied more sanctions, maybe they just wanted to be forgiving for who didn’t benefit directly from the issue. I also don’t have the tools to say that people who claimed to be innocent “I only opened once and got banned” stuff are right or not.

But for sure we know. It was one exploit. GMs were aware and handled it. It wasn’t denied nor ignored.

1 Like

But they have never rolled back ever and channel crashing has been around quite possibly since launch. So somebody if not multiple have abused this the whole time since it was actually figured out almost a year later just how bad this problem actually was in reality.

It persisted for at least six months minimum that is for sure. They thought they fixed it back in July/August because here is the fan fare post actually directed towards Max:

Then here is the Staff response about cube exploit:

Your post with him saying that is 29 days ago which was AFTER all this happened. There’s no specifying needed here and basically saying there is not a need for a wipe because there hasn’t ever been any bad exploits. This is what I mean here like really? How can you even defend that.

Not defending, but finding the failed relation between the two facts:

They fixed how the crashes affected equipment enhancement with anvils.

Since you clearly aren’t a developer and as well don’t know the inner workings of the game, you deserve a discount: Anvil enhancement and opening a consumable item have different mechanics.

The things could be in totally different parts in unrelated source code files. I agree, they should have checked more parts of code to fix all the things a crash can affect. But they might not have the manpower yet to do things like this and maybe don’t have a well documented tree.

But again, none of those were denied or ignored, they were handled twice. At maximum they weren’t handled completely. So, are you changing the topic of discussion again?

1 Like