Tree of Savior Forum

Exploit/Abuse WorldBoss/UpgradeItens/DupItens

People are abusing with a lot of bugs, In this video u can crash the channel when u want, IMC says its impossible crash channels, I bring the proff now…

Explain the situation
Crash channels make time back 30 seconds or more in time.SO…

People are refining itens, if fail, crash the channel and try again
People are trading itens, leave the channel and crashing the first one to back and receive a item again.
People are Deposit money in bank crash channel and duplicating the money
People are crashing channels to obtain respawn time for world bosses.
People are using a bug with squire and base camp skill, to respawn in same location where they died.
People use payment system to farm a lot of TP on release the game making they rich (this are fixed, but no one get banned)
People are going to earthtower with bugs and 30 members on the party(if u invite 30 people and say to accept in the right moment they stay on same party)
People are killing bosses, 380millions HP in ONE CAPTURE, they use capture for 1 hour to make a AWSOME CAPTURE (the boss die or the channel crash, they dont care…)

Seriously, IMC if you need we can help pointing out how people are doing it , for you to solve these problems, but , and who took advantage of so many bugs? what will you do with them? I think tree of savior a game with an incredible potential but you guys need to ban or do something with so many abuse bugs. I think the best thing is to fix bugs and to wipe the server.

I can make videos with bugs to send for you IMC, if u need.

I love this game, but we need some help to play Tree of Savior.

45 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This is true, i saw ppl who got more than 1000 TP in more than one account when the game started without spending any money,

IMC just can’t handle this kind of stuff.

1 Like

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

maybe they dont have the resources to handle this tipe of game/release
I feel like they got greedy and asummed they could handle tos development, and ended up with their head up their asses with so many bugs, bots, exploiters.
And they keep spending time and resources on silly little constumes and fixing bugs that have NO IMPACT on the game.

I really think as stated above that they should drop servers, fix for once the mayor bugs and game optimization and then WIPE the server, maybe get a cbt and for once release a game thats functions.

Cant believe all these cheaters and exploiters wont get banned, just makes me wonder if there is corruption with some gm…

1 Like

Until today they dont banned accounts with fake payment, people get a lot of TP

1 Like

Well in my opinion IMC should take much more time to release this game perfectly. Unfortunately, it was released some months ago, but with a lot of bugs and huge problems that take so long to get done.

It would be better waiting some more time than having this game barely done covered with a lot of issues.

It’s better than sorry IMC.

We don’t know how you’ll fix all of these things.

1 Like

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @staff

dupe items? omg…
/20chars

truth and so this breaking the server and expelling the players from the server, in addition to monopolize the game economy in the hands of certain players.

“don’t worry guys this is just beta”

I guess…we should have worried. yep.

Knowing who these abusers are is one thing.

Figuring out how to fix these bugs/exploits is another, and the most important at that.

Knowing IMC…

1 Like

And the game is over… for true.

Admin should check all the item logs manually and ban those players with over upgrade weapons/equips. Track if some players have transferred those items.

@GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max

mates?

???

Hello everyone,

We have made an announcement regarding the situation and are continuing our investigation into the matter. We are monitoring and processing game information as well as information that players have submitted.
If you feel that you have solid information about people using such exploits, please let us know via the ticket system and we will look into it.

@STAFF_Ethan if Only a GM visits each server from time to time youll have the greatest and most important information youre looking for!

sadly i / we never saw a GM even once since Launch
Never Interacts with players, never aware of In Game problems as players are experiencing you just want us to file tickets tickets tickets and no one gets punished, we raised the suggestion to DISABLE the skills related for duping / crashing the server yet nothing happened and now exploits made public everyone / anyone wants to try the exploit because no player was banned ever using these exploits.

7 Likes

Player “Bisio” , from the “Prime” clan was crashing all channels today on constructors chapel ( kanseril map ) between 22:40 to 01:00 server time.