Tree of Savior Forum

Which Bugs Do YOU Think Are Most Urgent!?

I thought this was already fixed at some point. Maybe got reversed patched?

1 Like

1) Client being stuck on loading screen
This happens quite frequently : Either the client can become stuck at ~60%, in which case you have to close and restart the client, or the client can become stuck at ~95%, which is the point where you can hear yourself run around when using movement input while the loading screen is still shown, it seems like the loading screen is missing an acknowledgement from the server or something to make the loading screen disappear.

2) Loading screen being displayed, but player already attackable
This is bullshit, sitting on a loading screen for 30+ seconds while the server already spawned you on the next map and while you’re waiting for the loading screen to disappear you’ll get gnawed on by monsters.
Players should only be attackable after the loading screen is gone… and for that matter, instance/dungeon time limits should only start when the player is able to move, not when he clicked on the “enter” button of that dungeon.

3) Issues entering instances/dungeons
Especially with Saaalus it can happen that when clicking on the “Enter” button for Saalus or any other instance/dungeon nothing happens. You click on “Enter” again, nothing happens. Then, after 10 minutes of waiting some “dungeon capacity exceeded”-error message pops up.
This needs to be fixed. Increase dungeon capacities and if there really is some dungeon capacity limit then that error message should pop up immediately, not after 10 minutes.

4) Mouse mode and Quests/NPCs/Quest interactions
While this has been improved in many cases in the past, there are still many npcs, quest objects on the map, etc that can not be interacted with properly while in mouse mode. Having to open the options menu, switch to keyboard mode to interact via spacebar is no fun. Fix that!

1 Like
  1. Swordsman Dash being canceled due to sudden FPS drop (spike), by lag, or by opening map or some other interfaces. When the Dash is canceled, it keeps using the Dash animation but however the character is on normal running speed.

2. Swordsman Dash being canceled by jumping. This is a random thing, sometimes it bugs and cancels, sometimes it do not bug and keep running.

3)Swordsman being unable to Dash with mouse mode. Double clicking could make the character to dash.

1. Skills casted but they aren’t casted on server, so the character stand still for 5 or 10 seconds untill it can move again. Also, make it for skill cast time to be not affected by lag.

5)Attack Speed modifiers. Attack Speed is the most bugged buff of the game. It is heavily affected by lag, and it isn’t working at all if you got somewhat moderate ping.

As you can see, most of my top complaints are related to Swordsman dash. To me Dashing is a key, extremely important mechanic for all, non-riding classes of Swordsman tree and it have so many problems and bugs, that almost everything on the game makes it to cancel.

This really bugs me.

2 Likes

1 Like

This is not the most urgent but please put continue fixing transpose bug where you lose hp every recast unlike Swashbuckling where you keep hp after recast. It was already mentioned in earlier days but theres not much news regarding this right now

I agree. Or better yet, reagardless of recasting or just casting it for the first time, make transpose change the new hp value to the same %current hp as the pre-transpose %current hp.

Example :
User has 1 con 100 int, 1000 max hp with 30% current hp (300 hp)
User uses transpose
User now has 100 con, 1 int, ~9500 hp with 30% current hp (2850 hp)
If the user has full hp (100%) before transpose he should have full hp (100%) after using transpose.
The same would apply if you recast it, it would snapshot the %current hp and adjust it to the same %-value after adjusting the hp via transpose.

1 Like

True! They should just make it scale %wise. That would probably be much easier to code too but it does seem kinda op. Heal yourself with pots on low max hp, transpose to con and suddenly get a huge amount of HP. It sounds really unbalanced like DOTA’s armlet of mordiggian but also not since transpose has a longish CD.

The current one still seems more balanced though, but must be hellish to implement since unlike swashbuckling’s %hp addtition, transpose affects stats. They could just add a hidden max hp value for transpose based on int value since its converted into con so that whenever a player changes stats, the hidden hp is affected too. Im imagining something like some novel’s Lich Vessel where upon taking damage, the vessel gets reduced instead, but in this case, the vessel is only affected by healing and damage after transposing, a different set of max hp if you might say

@STAFF_Max I know this isn’t a “game breaking” bug but honestly a LOT of players would like to see “Base Camp duration” actually working:

The bug was reported multiple times and it never worked as intended for so long. The Base Camp and Food Table from Squire just vanishes whenever a channel gets empty (no players).

This happens for so long that I think it could be added to the list, especially since it seems to not be hard to fix.

3 Likes

you forgot about paladin’s conversion skill bug - when a mob under conversion has a target the AI gets bugged and the converted monster is stuck or frozen in place. fixxx plsss

there is a way around it. Ask a friend to come and duel you. Then he will hit the converted mobs till they start moving.
The mobs actually start moving when their HP drops.
Although still its an annoying bug.

Just noticed something i forgot to check, but Cyclone increment in AOE to 14 IS NOT working, just in the skill info says 14, but in practice it remains the same as always.

low playerbase bug, please fix this…

3 Likes

@STAFF_Max most urgent bug is indeed the low playerbase

1 Like

Mouse click, blank map everytime u leave. and my effin white portrait bug thats been here for ages. exit tos with that bug and it won’t launch again. need to restart laptop everytime and its getting annoying :x:

1 Like

just to remind u all
this is imc dev team

1 Like

All the maps that I explored went back to 0%, but when I check my adventures journal it was 100%

1 Like

I would very much like re-buying from npcs to get fixed as soon as possible.

1 Like

Under process to find the reason of that bug… so sorry for the inconvenience of it sir… :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: cry for our saviors :frowning:

5 Likes

So Sad…:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

You guys NEED to fix the maps at Zero percentage bug. People that have this bug (a lot of people) will quit the game after a while. This bug has been going for several weeks. This needs to be #1 as it renders the game somewhat unplayable.

1 Like