completely disappear

Screenshots / Video :

I don’t have a more recent one but I did have a screenshot of it when
it was still at +10 though it was +8 at the time that it disappeared
after I used a golden anvil.

SCREENSHOT:

After it disappeared

3 Likes

Shouldn’t the golden anvil be used only when an equipment already has zero potential?

This seems like a shortcoming both from IMC’s and your end.

For IMC - they should’ve made it so that players can’t use the item when an equipment still has at least 1 potential left. I guess they just presumed that all players read and understand tooltips/descriptions.

For you - read the description.

Seems like a bug, at least the equipment shouldn’t disappear even when the anvil gets consumed, but it’s not entirely IMC’s fault.

Guess it’s worth letting them know about this. Nice monitor by the way - must be great to use when in TBL (you see more sideways).

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @moderators

Perhaps I worded it wrong. The isbality was at 0 Potential when i upgraded it. It was at 0 potential and it disappeared after the upgrade failed. I didn’t have screenshots of it closer to point of failure. I simply want my item back since i’ve sunk pretty much everything I have on to it.

I wasn’t expecting the item to disappear so I never took a screenshot and just casually upgraded it with a golden.

Have you tried successfully upgrading it with a golden anvil prior to the one where it disappeared?

Yes. I made an overupgraded grand cross using golden anvils in the past. Normally it will just reduce the potential by -1 unless it is over +12 (upgrade drops to +10 if it fails at +12 or more) but it certainly does not make your item disappear completely.

I see. I stand corrected. Hopefully they handle your request ASAP.

I hope so. I really need that weapon since it is what i use to grind. Without it, I’m pretty useless. I hope it takes them not too long to solve this as my issues with the TP I purchased not being claimable has been unsolved for 2 + months.

Try to send support ticket as well.

I did. Let’s hope it gets resolved soon. I will post any updates here as well. Thank you for trying to help out as well @Biskee

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian
I just received a response on the ticket I submitted. I do not know if I am being trolled by the representative but perhaps he completely ignored the fact that I used a golden anvil even if it was stated in the title of my submission.

Hello Savior,
Thank you for contacting us.Upon
further investigation, we found that your item Isbality was broken due
to item upgrade failure. We would like to inform you that when you
failed upgrading an item there is a possibility to break the item.
If you any other concerns, please do contact us again.
Regards,
Tree of savior Support Team

2 Likes

LOL well that’s typical IMC support.

Stating the obvious and never getting to the bottom of the problem. Nice job, lmao.

OP, I wish they help you, eventually.

So my item breaks using a golden anvil which is supposed to prevent the item from completely disintegrating yet they respond to me that it is somehow my fault that the golden anvil magically made my weapon disappear. I wouldn’t have used the golden anvil if I knew it wasn’t going to function the way it should as it is described in game.

My heart aches for this one :cry:
I hope you get back the weapon you had before

1 Like

Thank you. I invested everything I had as well as time on upgrading that weapon only to realize that IMC’s golden anvils sometimes break the item and that IMC doesn’t really care even if players lose their equipments due to imc’s items not functioning as it should.

GM Durian promised me that this will be fixed prior to maintenance but now that I’ve gotten my response from the staff, I can see where this is going.

This is extremely alarming. I am approaching the level where I can equip and upgrade my endgame weapon, but your predicament could easily be my future dilemma. I will be following this thread, and wish you a defined and hasty resolution.

Sorry, but I started to doubt that they even understand what we tell em. I got a similar generic answer… I highly doubt they understand

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I feel that IMC is either trolling or completely does not give a damn about the players. I am starting to regret purchasing so much TP if this is the kind of service

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Hello Savior,
Thank you for contacting us.Upon
further investigation, we found that your item Isbality was broken due
to item upgrade failure. We would like to inform you that when you
failed upgrading an item there is a possibility to break the item.
If you any other concerns, please do contact us again.
Regards,
Tree of savior Support Team

This is serious?! HEY IMC, Read the item description:

The equipment won’t be destroyed upon failure

7 Likes