Tree of Savior Forum

Didn't receive my TP

Yesterday I bought a TP bundle, clicked on TP icon and clicked use and it’s all gone now, no TP, nothing, so I have contacted support about this and they told me that they’re aware of the issue. What happens now? Will I be able to get it any soon? Anyone else experienced this lately?

Hi @lollirot ! Kindly submit a ticket through our Support. :wink:

@GM_Sebastian
Something similar happened to me. Purchased some TP, I tried claiming it but it wont let me retrieve it from the TP button. I even submitted a video with my ticket. Months passed and nothing has been fixed so far.

Hi @Synjin, we sincerely apologize if we are taking a lot of time investigating your account. For now, kindly try to send a support ticket with this issue. However, we will inform you once the investigation was already done. Rest assured that your concern will reached out to our proper department.

@GM_Sebastian Thank you. I also just purchased over $300 worth of TP and those I was able to claim though I still cannot retrieve the very first PT bundle I bought.

Are you able to assist me in another bug wherein my weapon disappeared after upgrading even if I used a golden anvil? I just want it to be restored since it isn’t supposed to disappear after a failure.

1 Like

Hi @Synjin, send a support ticket for further assistance thanks.

@GM_Sebastian Already did sir. I’m just waiting for a response now but I do hope it gets solved quickly as I am pretty useless without my weapon as an archer especially since everything I had was spent on that weapon.

I also posted about it here Upgraded my item using golden anvil and it disappeared