Tree of Savior Forum

Does IMC still care for what's left of the population?

From what i’ve read, imc prefer delivery new content over bugfixes, optimization patchs, etc. I like new content, but prefer a solid fps and overall balacing in the system. What is really sad is about the engine the game was made, i bet they can use more than one core of the processors :frowning:, this is really sad.

1 Like

I’m genuinely curious, does anyone know how things happen on kTOS? Do they have the same bugs we have? Does every maintenance result in things breaking and with old bugs reappearing? I’m assuming not since Nexon is handling it but idk. Just wondering if anyone knows or has first hand experience. But yea, clearly having IMC handle this themselves has been a huge mistake.

HY THERE, IT’S ME YOUR FRIEND CAPSLOCKED.

MY BUDDY @haukinyau TELLS ME THAT ONE BIG THREAT IS BETTER THAN 2,3 MAYBE 4 BIG THREATS. SO I SAY ■■■■ @haukinyau LETS MAKE A LOTE OF THREATS, MORE THREATS MORE PEOPLE SEE MORE PEOPLE COMENT MORE VISIABILITY AND IMC CAN IGNORE MULTPLUS THREAT AS IT IS DOING WITH THIS BIG ONE

CAME AND SEE

YES, WE CAN !!

@nuclearmissile

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

IMC doesn’t currently give any ■■■■■ about the current population. I made a post here Upgraded my item using golden anvil and it disappeared and you can clearly tell that IMC does not care even if a player loses an item he invested everything he owned in upgrading all because of a golden anvil not working like it’s supposed to.

2 Likes

huehuehue

<small> huehuehue </small>

use <sub> or <sup> to make it even smaller

2 Likes

2 Likes

tldr: TOS is like climate change. Some think that everything’s perfectly fine, while the others who want change have done too little, too late.

1 Like

i remember theres interaction between staffs and players around the founder’s pack days, not much but at least they tried. sadly I see it no more. theres still hype in this game, you can tell by the threads and replies in the forum, though mostly whining but proving they still stick to the game. anyhow, disappointment is still haunting most of the players and disregard/negligence might just force players to quit. and yes they had lost big amount of players but to be clear, we did not give up the game, they give up on us. btw, did they secretly declared ToS fail and fully focus on the next game?

the prev community manager quit (or fired idk)
huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue

2 Likes

where did they declare that?

huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue

did I do it right?

1 Like

Quite frankly i am kind of curious where those fedmian players connects from, as i play there aswell, and i havent had a single connection issue yet.

I gave the game another shot only to be let down again. In the game’s current state, it’s at the worst it has ever been. I’ve uninstalled this game and don’t think I’ll ever play another game by IMC ever again. I’m just here to watch it burn. :3

1 Like

Thanks for the update : 3

been doing this since IMC compensated people who had the tokens instead of people who actually paid for the tokens

2 Likes