Tree of Savior Forum

Unplayable lag on Telsiai

Until this evening it was more or less smooth apart from occasional lags and dungeon issues. But right now it became simply unplayable. Action goes on for 1 second, then for 3-4 seconds characters and monsters just standing still. Can’t use skills or anything. Even chat messages are getting noticeable delays.

In-game pings are constantly jumping from 30ms to 1000ms! Like… is this for real? I’m from Singapore myself and using one of the best connections that’s available here, so I’ve never had pings above 7 on any Singapore servers. 20-30 I can still accept if it’s stable, but jumping all the way up to 1000 is inexcusable. Seriously guys, please do something about it.
@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

Problem persists. This never happened to such extent until yesterday, so something is obviously wrong apart from server being overpopulated. Please restart server or something, it’s unplayable.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i stop playing for now. the lag/delay is unbearable

I noticed those delays and lags yesterday too! Wondering what happened. I’d like to call the admins here to please check on your SEA server. You have the most number of audience based on SEA and yet the server is incapable of handling such people.

This problem has been going on for at least 2 days already, isn’t it about time this gets resolved? At least put up an announcement so that people know you’re working on it.

This is getting way out of hand and IMC is not doing anything to fix this. This is going on for more than 3 days now and hell no reply or whatsoever!!

IMC please hear us!! @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J

Are you guys on a break or something?

It’s weekend, so yea they could be on break. They had Thursday and Friday to at least give some response to us though, but they didn’t.

I have the same problem, 3ms from server ping test. Ingame ping of 0.1-0.3. Its used to be 0.01- 0.03 after the relocation. Now i have a 5 second delay when talking to npc or doing quest. This is ridiculous

I agree, the delay/lag spikes is quite unforgivable seeing that it is all located in Singapore when you live in Singapore yourself.

Getting intermittent RTOs and losing packets.

On top of terrible lag now also instanced dungeons can’t be entered, even when not using matchmaking but simply trying to enter there is a never ending error “Check for Instance Excess Count”. Can spam it 1000 times it still won’t let anyone in.

Seems like this might be due to server that hosts instanced dungeons being full. But that isn’t supposed to be customers problem to be honest.

super lag i talk npc delay 11 sec to show dialog

i can’t play this game

The lag has been very frustrating making the game borderline unplayable.

Even more frustrating is the so far lack of any solution or acknowledgement of the current issue these past few days (unless boarding up the entrance and waiting for the players already inside to slowly die off until the problem solves itself counts.)

Bumping it so that people won’t make a 100 new topics about the same problem.

We’re all still experiencing these issues. Crazy ping fluctuation and packet loss as well as being unable to enter instanced dungeons for past few days.

This game is unbearable and unplayable right now. Weekend lag is horrible. Dungeon queues take 1-2hrs. As of now, Monday afternoon but still unable to go into dungeons. Gonna stop playing till all these lag issues is fixed

Same for me (and for everybody else). My party can’t do any dungeon run together properly for the past 3 days. The situation seems to be getting worse and worse everyday. Maybe I will also hold off playing until the lag issue on Telsiai (SEA) server is resolved.

Hope to hear from the admins soon. This game has great potential in terms of contents and such but the lag is really killing it.

this kinda 4 sec lag happens to me last weekend, it didnt happen to me this weekend. and you know why? its really simple, CUZ I DID NOT LOG IN TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND.

It still goes on even on Monday morning and afternoon. I think first thing that needs to happen is server restart, apart from other obvious solutions.

Is IMC even listening to us here or are they all still preparing for the Verena server? So like, ignore us now… the people who bought and supported the game…? They used to be so quick with responses.

No idea man, hope they’re aware of the issue and trying to solve it and just don’t have time to communicate it to us since apart from this issue they also need to do F2P preparations.

Meanwhile server is not heavily loaded at the moment (according to main page of this website), most people are at work or school, but these 2 recent problems haven’t improved even slightly:

1. Ping fluctuating from 16 to 266 on this example, but in fact delays can last up to 4-5 seconds.

2. Can’t enter any instanced dungeons despite of spamming spacebar for hours.

Which means there is something more going on than just overpopulation.