Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Reset Scrolls for past 5 days of entry errors

Dear IMC, Telsiai server players were experiencing unplayable lag and “Instance Exceed Count” error since May 5th until today. Which means that most or all players weren’t able to enter dungeons and our entries for these days went to waste.

Since there was no any kind of response from IMC staff despite of countless topics about it, I’m still not even sure if IMC realized that there was such serious issue going on for quite a few days which only got resolved by restarting servers during maintenance.

But there was indeed such problem and every single player was suffering from it for past 5 days. Please send 5 Instance Reset Scrolls to Telsiai players. Thank you.

PS: Someone please tag IMC staff. I think they might be ignoring my tags.

By the way unplayable lag still isn’t fixed.

That’s 500 and 1780 pings right there. IMC please… I’m from Singapore but I feel like I’m playing from the Moon. Why is there no response about this? That’s supposed to be normal? We have to just deal with it? Guys… seriously.

Yes, any form of compensation would be lovely. It’s been 5 days since I was able to complete all of my missions and dungeons… It’s not due to a busy schedule, it just takes forever or is literally impossible to enter any dungeon and mission.

Not to mention I have been getting excessive lags as well…

Bump :pensive:
@STAFF_Max @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan

I guess we’re not getting anything, 15 instance entries are just lost.