Tree of Savior Forum

[SEA] Insane lag, good ping. wtf?!

Anyone else having insane lag in game? Telsiai. It’s weird cause when I ping the server I got 40-50ms but in game when I use items or do quest actions it is insanely laggy. Is it just me or server side?

maybe you dont have Latency you have Low FPS

Fps is 60-110fps so it’s not it.

Well anyways SEA is RED so im pretty sure you wont get a good ping anyways that server is crowded ^^

Yes it is laggy. Ping fluctuates between 8ms to 250ms. My dievdirby statues takes a full 2-3 animations to cast (sometimes I will see my character carve a statue, then lag and carve another time before it comes out)

Shouldn’t be a fps problem as the place I’m playing at has very low player rate, all channels are white.

1 Like

thanks for that! I thought that it is my router giving me intermittent connection, but turns out it’s the server. Hope they sort things out!

Yep, on 1Gbps wired connection in Singapore too. Couldn’t be computer problem as it has never been so laggy in Orsha previously and my com specs is more than able to support the game (on gtx980).

Really do hope they fix it. It is hard to quest/solo especially when I’m using a class which needs good positioning.

SEA server were overloaded

IMC need to increase the capacity and bandwith maybe by 3 fold

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I wish the transfer not happen…

Transfer or not, the situation wouldn’t have changed anyways, as most players who transferred obviously wanted to play in this server from the start, more importantly we need to increase server capacity so that everyone can enjoy the game.

perfectly missed that, good thing you report it so they know this issue.

Seems like they also missed it because there is no response and problem isn’t fixed. Let’s hope they’ll notice it and do something before going home for weekend.

Same here :frowning: can’t play properly because of the ping spike and delay during quests. IMC please response

i think the lag are on server side, its quite funny since some skill got the duration extended because of it (at least i think the lag is the reason).
last night on mission, the cleric can actually cast another safety zone while the last one still active (shouldn’t be possible since it have 20s dur and 48s cd), ice wall also last around 45s before it crumble when it suppose to crumble after 15s
anyone else experiencing something like that or it just me?

people that transfer actually expect so have good ping since its a local region, not the opposite where the ping jump around from 500-2,5k in an instant. this honestly mindblowing to see how ignorant imc staff is. if they want to solve the problem, atleast tell us that u acknowledge and not be silent about it so we dont bark at the wind everyday.

I agree they should be more active on their updates, like at least give us a time to look forward to, but instead they choose to be silent.