Tree of Savior Forum

Trading Restrictions - STOP TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRIMINALS

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You literally contradict yourself with every post. First you say that youā€™re tired of f2p whiners crying about game restrictions. Now youā€™re saying that there are no f2p whiners because of game restrictions. When in reality, both p2p and f2p players are upset about the game restrictions. And yes, there are still bots, spammers, and ā€œlazy ass sht headsā€ in the game doing whatever the fck they want so whatever you said is NOT a fact. I can go on and on about your extremely stupid posts but at this point i already know that you canā€™t think above the mind capacity of a 10 year old. Stop spamming my thread with your worthless sht kid.

LOL PrinceMark is retarded, I myself have already used 90$ for all packets and agree that this system is shyt. So please donā€™t try to talk on behalf of players who is B2P or P2P cause your retarded. Once you get your mind out of the gutters and truly do some research you will know why this game is retarded. And learn why even KTOS is doing so poorly in Korea. Then again you have your face so UP IMC crack you wouldnt be able to use common sense.

3 Likes

Common keep your butthurt comments coming, cause you havenā€™t stated any points in logic why this shyt is helping stop the botters, and I qoute: IMC dev even stated that it doesnā€™t stop botters? Whereā€™s your logical answer to why this system is working? Ahh Iā€™m still seeing botter, Iā€™m still seeing gold sellers. What makes you think that bit canā€™t even buy tokens etc, youā€™re retarded and blinded by facts. Ignorance is bliss ! May God bless your sad soul.

1 Like

Yeah come on speak you autistic kid? Got nothing to say I see now get rekt kid. Please stop using mommy credit card.

2 Likes

Well at least you can put up an item on your alt on the market for a ridiculous price and buy it with your main. But you will loose the transaction feeā€¦

Yeah what a great trade system. Atm this game is not a real mmo. Its a "Play solo Quest game, meet bots and occasionally meet people in Dungeons/Missions. Party play isnā€™t beneficial (no party trade, no real interaction) outside the normal quest XP.

1 Like

You have yet to still logically answer my question, how is token/system stopping the botters and hackers from buying it? Even IMC stated they have unlimited silver and can do what they want. So your point is??? Oh Iā€™m a paying customer fk the f2p(who makes up the community of all f2p games) do I need to remind you that people even asked IMC to make it a subscription p2p game but they denied and went f2p. DERP do some reaserch. Now stop acting like a fking bratty rich kid and be educated for once in your life. Come on do your darndest to avoid it. A statement above even pointed out how goldseller are doing business yet you didnā€™t reply to his/her comment cause you couldnā€™t validly answer it? As I said get REKT! You lost the fight the moment you started this argument without any explanation on their stands about token stopping botters/sellers. KEEP ON AVOIDING THE QUESTION! Troll more plz.

3 Likes

It would not be so bad if there was ways to help friends out or other people. you should at least make a party option that distributes weapons/items based on who would benefit best from it. like if thereā€™s a fencer in the party and a rapier that drops there should be a option for making parties for those of us who party with friends that rapier type weapons and rapier type weapon scrolls goes to them and if someone else was using pistols visa versa. if not that there should be a way to at least trade items with other players. I understand if you donā€™t want silver being traded around but surely there must be other ways around for those of us who want to help others.

1 Like

The restrictions suck, they are annoying, up until now those restrictions didnā€™t help anybody the slightest. Still, keep it friendly.

haha i think you read my post wrong. I said that ALL of my friends left the game except one. So none of my friends could ā€œtolerate such treatment and yet still play and supportā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Ez Item to item trading with no silver involve for everyone. The premium is still shyt cause youā€™re limited to 30 a month o.o, so basically IMC tell us to buy token to trade cause it stop botters. And yet botters can buy token also. So botters buying tokens stop botters. We all win -sarcasms- IMC know they canā€™t stop it and canā€™t make money so they literally tell us to buy token for 20$ a month as a way to cash in before the market crashes. I wouldnā€™t mind if IMC was transparent about the issue and just come forward and say theyā€™re money grubbers who wants us to support them yet they sugar coat the issue on their statement.

I just donā€™t see the point in them limited trade to token users only. it kind of defeats the objective? whats to stop the gold seller from just buying a token and continueing their business? even like 1 or 2 sales they got their money back. limiting it to no trade for F2P causes problems for everyone. Friends trying to trade with others, People who donā€™t want to wait 2 days for auction ext. I could understand if silver was not tradable thought physical trades but limiting everything was a bit extreme. gold seller will always be around but players may not if they keep it up lol. they say it would ruin the market but TBH the bots will not trading and gold sellers

2 Likes

Exactly! Thatā€™s why I donā€™t get why IMC so insistent on their system of tokens stopping botters. Making the f2p community suffer which they are trying to target to get them to come aboard and try the game. And if they like it they might be encourage to spend. So as of now I donā€™t see any perks for a f2p playing. I would love to help others / f2p by giving them my older eqs but as it stands now I canā€™t even help the community of beginners if I canā€™t trade. The party system is so bad that you canā€™t even help them grind/farm also. The whole aspect of being a MMO is being social. I just donā€™t feel it in TOS. They might as name this SoloMassive(limited multiplayer) game. Pretty much you can say itā€™s like Diablo 3. ToS have so much potential yet they went with the easy way out and limited everyone. I just hope they fix it in due time.

1 Like

8 hours post ā€¦and no one realized it exists ā€¦until now
wowā€¦

so guys better read the announcement already

edit: oh wait ā€¦still new

About time they saw this coming. With f2p soon they need word of mouth from players to advertise this game. Thumbs up for all our hard earn effort in this fight for the f2p players.

Iā€™m one of those thatā€™s not fighting for it ā€¦lol
sort of like the current system (except for 30 limit of course)
but thatā€™s just me, you cant force me to dislike it ā€¦right?
I guess you guys just too used with f2p games that have free trades

still, about what they announce ā€¦I wonder how will it be? 5 trades a month?