Tree of Savior Forum

Trading Restrictions - STOP TREATING EVERYONE LIKE CRIMINALS

lmao ur dumb because at the moment everyone is considered “B2P” because you cant “INSTALL AND PLAY” as of yet. I’m a P2P player just like you kid.

1 Like

People only think you’re exaggerating because it’s not in the game. If the game was like that people would be saying that it’s perfect this way and making excuses/reasons for why the system works, while complaining about people who criticize the system.

2 Likes

I just don’t know why IMC has to resort to archaic standards in order to stop bots.

Every MMO has bots but they manage to deal with them by not inconveniencing/punishing the playerbase, why does IMC not do the same?

4 Likes

I like you good job.

Or maybe a paid person to say nonsenses :slight_smile: i dunno it could be

Note to token defenders, beside being 300~500k around the price of it on the market and taking a maximum of 3 days to get, botters surelly can get it earlier, because they does not need to eat, poo or sleep.

2 Likes

Ah, I understand. My bad if I come off as such.

@coreygamerc instead of whining why not think of a good suggestion for them?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I facepalmed so hard on this. Everything you spout litereally has no value to this conversation/topic. keep licking IMC’s shoes like a slave until the game is shut down. You are beyond hope. Thanks for the laughs though lol.

lol man… no wonder you lick IMC so hard…

1 Like

Some ppl cant understand that ftp features and restriction can affect the game population, economy, and competitive, they call ppl that points this flaws like “kids”, meanwhile they cant use their brains to see beyond the things and how is going to affect in the future this game.

They talk about the reasons of this measures, but they are not watching that the probles are still there and getting worse everyday, so that restrictions dont have a reason to be, because they ARE NOT WORKING AT ALL.

For your information @PrinceMark FTP are the reason for many games still alive, beacause even so P2P are the ones who buy stuffs, FTP are the base of the game, the ones who inject competitive and makes the game to be alive. If there are no ppl to play with or against, who is gonna pay to play a desertic game? Think about that before cry like a little baby because there are ppl that complain about the things that there are not OK and being unhealthy for the game balance and growth.

1 Like

For more references about the useless of trading restrictions, read this announcement of IMC.

As i can quote a part of the text:

"Gold sellers transfer their goods using the following method:

(1) Run multiple bot accounts (to accumulate silver)

(2) Transfer the silver to a separate “seller’s account”

(3) The silver on said seller’s account then goes to the buyer"

So… as they found out, trading restrictions are useless, they are using other mechanism to sell gold.

Yeah they discovered the warm water…

1 Like

LOL so others games that are FTP and dont have restrictions are totally dominated??? so dramatic kid right here lol lol lol

Be serious man, the game is DOMINATED already, at DAY 1

LOL LOL LOL so funny xD

Put an AntiBot, Anti Spam, Anti Scam, and a GM team to ban bots, u will have better results.

Use ur brains kid, not just for using a credit card to buy plenty of packs to IMC.

EDIT: Of the tons of MMORPG i played in my life (and there are LOTS of them) this is the ONLY one that did such a useless actions to prevent gold selling.

2 Likes

More like PrincessMark & IMC’s shoes

2 Likes

Cocky individual, I rudely ask you. Tell me they aren’t doing more harm than good.

1 Like