Tree of Savior Forum

TP Shop Token Prices Reduced

Read again my post. Their compensation is the silver they get.

Did you even read his post? How is 300k silver extra per token not a form of compensation?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Nice one :slight_smile:
Tooenvytotype12chars #

24 pcs of 30 day token = 2400 TP <3

That is correct. 99 TP per non-Event, 30-day Token, whether they’re in your possession or being used at the time of the price change, and regardless of how you obtained them.

6 Likes

How do you know it’s going to be 1/2 the TP price? The market is so unbalanced that you lose silver and TP from the item’s real worth. And it’s gold sellers and IMC fault. I didn’t get 600k-800k silver for those token. I just got 350k silver. And they’re proably going to cost that too soon. I don’t know but I havn’t earned anything from this change. I’m not whining about getting anything from this either. Just great for the token players to become rich and I poor. This is just wrong way to go for me as a founder player.

Are you sure you do not want to double check?

Token owner≠TP spender

If the compensation is to compensate players who paid 198TP for tokens, then the compensation should be towards players that pay the 198TP.

And as mentioned by many, someone with a token isn’t necessary the player who spent that 198TP.

Either IMC go through the trouble and track down players that bought token(with 198TP) and do the compensation, or just forget about compensating. Because if IMC hand out 99TP to token owners, you are going to get a lot of angry players(these angry players being those that paid with 198TP and sell tokens on market) as you not only cheated them their 99TP, you are also handing out the 99TP to SOMEONE ELSE.

That is rubbing salt in the wound.

Pls tell me you understand my post in english completely rather then reading it from google translate whereby the logic is lost in the translation.

Has it ever occurred to you that 300k silver has so little value while originally 100 TP is $9?

That would mean I earned $9 for every token that I bought.

The value of silver will change accordingly to how the market is manipulated, TP is based on the value of real and actual money. I’m going to pull my leg here and just guess you’re one of those guys who encourages RMT.

Was my answer not clear? :frowning: I meant that players will receive 99 TP for every Token they own or are using at the time of the price change (as long as it’s a non-Event, 30-day Token). It doesn’t matter where you got the Tokens (TP shop, Market, DLC), as long as they are owned by your team.

So yes, you will get compensated for Tokens bought in the Market.

7 Likes

Everything was clearly clear. He just couldn’t believe his eyes. Ty for communication and for this gift.

2 Likes

If STAFF_Max uses 198TP and bought a token

Should the 99TP compensation goes to STAFF_Max who paid for it?

Or should the 99TP compensation goes to STAFF_Ines who now possess the token because STAFF_Max sold the token for silver(and thus no longer possess a token).

I wouldn’t put too much stock on what @Daenerys @acerari have to say about the matter given their laughable idea of how the market works.

From 7 Juny and onwards all tokens will cost ~300k silver or even less, if lowest auction price restriction will be lifted.

So you sold your token for 600k and want a compensation for it?

3 Likes

I definitely do not encourage RMT. I am strongly against it. I am also strongly against ignorance though.

IMC could compensate everyone who possesses a token with a 2nd Token (value of 99 TP), since the value of each Token is going to be getting cut in half - I wouldn’t have any problem with that, but what is the harm in giving those players the 99 TP directly for them to use freely?

1 Like

Repeating and giving clariffication can be tiring but!

trying to cheer

1 Like

My brain hurts trying to converse with these people. Well, I managed to get $70+ worth of TP from silver that I just mindlessly got from dungeons and grinding.

Which I can just farm again in a few days. Hopefully they can farm TP in-game too.

Telsiai jumped from 400k to 800k lmao

1 Like