Tree of Savior Forum

TOS flopped in Korea?

Did any other thread in this whole forum made anything better? It’s very obvious that IMC wont give a ■■■■ about anyones oppinion here, so you may aswell make useless threads like this, doesnt matter.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I disagree. They seem to be hearing our issues.

Examples?

And i mean actually examples of changes that were NOT mendatory like bugs and balance 'n such things…

you must be new to the forum if youre asking for examples - if you want examples i suggest you do a research before claiming such a thing

Nexon could not try to care less it’s part of their legacy.:grinning:

So, you dont have any examples what so ever? cute speech

1 Like

check all of staff_julie s posts and youll find your answer - glad to help

So you dont have any example where an actuall change was happening because of the community? Alright then

julie replies to many threads and gives her all to forward any of the suggestions + concerns to whoever is in charge for those - saying the thing wich you claimed above is like peeing on a just cleaned floor and telling the one who cleaned it “its still dirty” - about your other concern that nothing changes - you probably forgot about the “we are sorry” post from imc about the 3 month founder thingy - wich included a poll with 3 option - 1 option being a collection of all the guys who put in some suggestions on how to change them “1 month instead of 3” “all 3 should have the same amount of early access time” “if it costs 10 bucks im in 50 is too much” etc etc etc

You know why we got those options right? Not because they want to give us the feeling we are part of the decisions they are making.

They have no idea what to do because obviously they were HEAVILY pushed in this situation. They have no idea about the western market, so they made concepts, not good concepts but the ones that are the only options for them to make alot of money in a short amount of time.

Guess what we got to decide? Wich of those stupid options is the least retarded one.

But it’s good to see that we still have people out there thinking the world is all nice and pink, id give up alot to be that naiv again.

Guess what, im dont even think they should listen to anyone here because the game is SO DAMN FAR from beeing ANYTHING near complete, that they should just keep up the stuff they do and throw out some balance patches so the game is actually playable and not a only mess.

Guess what @Staff_Julie does? She treats you like a little kid giving you cute little threads where you can post your oppinions in, sweet, keep up the work. She is just trying to keep everyone busy so the shitposting of the obvious flaws of this game wont go too crazy.

Open your eyes

1 Like

Still dont know why u keep write posts here ?? i mean you can its your damn life but WHY. you obv hate this game so just go move on plz and dont write ■■■■ like “noo its not like i dont like the game but …” bullshit plz. Just move on you simply dont wanna play this game bye good luck in your life. Even so i think you got some problems otherwise you wouldnt waste your time at a “dead game” forum.

Just because I find it annoying that people are still claiming that IMC does not listen to our suggestions…

Here are 3 non-mandatory changes that I can find without putting in much effort.

Mobs dropping EXP cards

Dungeon Party Finder

Suggestion to offer an Early Access Founder Pack

I payed 50€, have the game on my PC ready. Why would you think i wont play this game? Just because im not blind like 80% of this forum and will buttlick IMC for what they are doing?

I have my doubts the game will be good if the development goes on in this pace but then again, my damn life :slight_smile:

I dont say the game is bad, you see that anywhere? I say the game is a mess and how they handle this community is absolutly pathetic, but i still hope for the one or other update that brings this game to life.

4 Likes

The dungeon maker is part of basically every single mmo, im very sure they had that already in development or atleast on their feature list before anyone asked for it. And how did the execution go? 600% exp with randoms… hm… seems a bit over the top and super weird for a MMO dont you think?

Edit: Do you really think they made the decision for early acces packs because anyone here wants it? At this stage of the game? I just hope you are not serious.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’ll just name 2.

People complain about founder packs - They let us vote on a new founder pack format which is way better than the initial one.

People complain about no EU servers - No change, but they make an official announcement about it stating their reasoning and some stats.

What you said was they don’t care about out opinions, which those two things disproves that. If they didn’t care they wouldn’t bother.

Just because they don’t change things when people complain doesn’t mean they don’t care about it. Many of the complaints are unreasonable anyway by people who don’t know what they want or what they’re actually asking for and how it would affect the game. Some are reasonable, but not feasible atm, like the want for EU servers.

1 Like

I’ve seen a trend here some members of the community don’t want the game to successes because it does not see there vision how lame of them no matter how much evidence or proof you have they will always question it with more questions how you are wrong and want proof for the proof because they live in delusions expecting miracles and things to go there way and believe if people side with them these miracles will come true…

Let me ask you this if you don’t like the game/company or player base why are you still here your turning into one of those people who come from another mmo and say the following.

“OMG this game sucks so much the mmorpg I came from is so much better” yet you continue to play this mmorpg…

What a world we live in…

And the EA pack that got modified isn’t better? :open_mouth: