Tree of Savior Forum

Founder packl ? for early access

Hi GM, do you plan on selling founder pack ? for early access or special title… thanks

1 Like

Founder pack eh? I don’t think there will be any.
The only thing I need is a DLC where I can buy digital art e-book of Tree of Savior. I love collecting those kind of things.

8 Likes

me too, but i want that jigsaw :smiley:

1 Like

Ditto, art book, the collectibles (mug), jigsaw puzzle and many more

2 Likes

There won’t be any Founder Pack I believe. That along with the outburst of the community (check the old thread) debating about it. Lots of popcorn have been spilled.

4 Likes

Agreed with the others,for early access that’d be a bad idea.For something like name reservation though,I’d gladly do that.

Instead of Founders or Early Access bollocks, they could simply add tiered Packs (like Toster, Revelator and Savior) to Steam store, with higher tiers having better perks and goodies, which is good for someone who wants to acquire it on a later date. Sure, it make things less exclusive, but I like accessibility more.

3 Likes

So you wanna exclusive stuff for being a beta tester, huh?
If possible I’d just like to reserve my name early on. That would be enough for me.

But then, shall we re-use our old beta key for that? I think its technically possible to allow us testers an early access for the sake of naming. Our accounts should still be activated.

I would love a artbook. I would buy the hell out of it xD i love the art style so much

I wouldn’t mind a pack if it has skins only. No p2w stuff.

Early access to what?

The open beta?

Kind of. I can imagine imc giving all beta testers early access like one day earlier with a limitation to the first 2 maps to give them the chance to get their names reserved.

1 Like