Tree of Savior Forum

The South Americans do not deserve an answer?

It was wonderful to receive all the support of IMC Games before the release of the game. Now that we invest our money, it simply ignores us. What is going on?

We are the largest fanbase on Facebook are 60,000 players at the social network and are simply being ignored.

13 Likes

I used to think BRs weren’t such bad people, that it was just a bit of a speech barrier.
Thanks for making me rethink that.

You made that thread about a day ago, calm whatever nipples you have.
One. Day. You’re not serious about them ignoring you because you didn’t get a reply after one day, right?
Please let this be an April Fools’ joke. Please.

16 Likes

is more than confirmed , IMC abandoned !!

absolutly right south america needs and deserve a server, is just that simple needs to be done. There’s still a lot of lag on quests and charging, we hope for better IMC.

This is a complicated situation for you guys. You already have LevelUp handling a server in Brazil, which prevents IMC from placing a server in Brazil. You could say “Well then IMC can just create a South America server outside of Brazil”, but the problem is that IMC is using Amazon AWS services and it’s not placed in any locations in SA outside of… Brazil.

3 Likes

also playoneasia is NOT handling SEA ToS, but a choice of access into Indonesia ToS for Singapore and Malaysian players. that just 2 countries in the region.

iNdonesians are IP block from iToS

1 Like

While I also root for our own server through Steam, I think that you shouldn’t start spamming the Forum with posts about it.

What you could do (or better, should do) is get all the guys at the Facebook group or whatever and make them bump the crap out of your first post. That (in my opinion) would make an bigger impact over creating more posts about the topic.

I’m not saying that you should stop trying to get our own server, I also want it, but the method could be better.

I’m with you guys, keep the hard work!

To add to this, I’m from Singapore and I cannot even access the Indonesian website of ToS(gateway timed out on all the indo gemscool links from google). Playone Asia’s website is also devoid of any info regarding ToS, save for a link that does not work. Perhaps the Indonesian side IP blocked us as well, hence the stupid need for Playone to act as a ‘portal’ to access their game. On top of that, Playone will only cater to SG/MY. Indonesia and Playone acting as a portal for SG/MY players, does NOT consist the whole of SEA. So the situation here is a lot different than the Brazil and South America side.

To the OP, If you do not already know, SEA consists of Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. If you have noticed, it does not even include the states in the Oceania region.

I got this bad feeling that they(IMC) are tied up by licensing issues with LUP now that they are unable to host a server in SA, hence the total silence. Someone above already pointed out that the only AWS server available in SA is in Brazil… Anyway, I hope IMC will give a reply soon.

1 Like

I’m just curious. Is the ping from BR to USEast that bad that many BR players are so entitled to have their own SA servers when they already have one literally on the same continent?

Oh, so we are bad people, for asking any kind of communication after one entire day of a huge and reasonable topic. Oh no! Maybe i should think better about my decisions.

Their silence says it all. They just don’t give a f***.

we need your response.
Where are you???

Asking is one thing.
Calling someone out as ‘ignoring’ after they failed to reply for one day of “huge and reasonable thread”?

That’s the equivalent of a child saying life is unfair because his brother got a piece of candy earlier than he did and there’s no more damn candy in the house so someone has to go out and buy more.

4 Likes

Ignoring the fact that this is not only a BR matter - it’s a LA matter as a whole…

What does living literally on the same continent matter? Do you know what “routing” means? Given that most brazilians play from southeastern/south region, the “fastest” route to VA would be via BRUSA submarine cabling - a route that has 11.000km (and that’s not even counting land cabling up to Rio de Janeiro). It’s a bigger distance, routewise, than most of Europe (Denmark, for instance, gets a little bit more than 7.000km of cabling to New York).

If you want a closer comparation, that would be the distance - again, routewise - from Japan to California. So it’s not really a matter of “living on the same continent”. It doesn’t matter at all when the fastest route is via the ocean.

Source: http://www.submarinecablemap.com/#/submarine-cable/brusa

Well, I have to agree with @LaScoot, spamming the forum will not help to get our server fast. It’s not the first priority, there is a lot of bugs that is making this game unplayable and it’s friday, that is if they don’t fix it today we will suffer all the weekend with this ■■■■.

And please guys don’t hate each other, we all helped with the EU and SEA servers, now it’s time for the LA one. I hope that at the end of the next week we all get our own server and can just enjoy this nice game.

Why you don’t say it about the EU community? Even after then receiving a response they continued spamming the whole forum…

*It was atleast 1 week of pure spam after the response, we are not even saying to refund the DLC, different from then.

They are ignoring more than 60,000 people.

No need to be a fcking jerk and be hostile. I’m asking cause I don’t live in that region. Just FYI, I played from OCE, so it’s not like I don’t know how it feels to play with a high ping as well.

You could’ve just answered with a simple answer, instead you’re lecturing me with condescending tone. No wonder so many people doesn’t want to play with you BR guys.

1 Like

Asking something so obvious… :unamused:

Will make anyone

My condescending tone has nothing to do with my nationality. It’s all about my sick and twisted personality. :wink:

And if I could have answered with a simple answer, you could have googled “cable routing Brazil USA” instead of asking a stupid question. Once again, my distaste for people not googling has nothing to do with my nationality.

When people don’t ask simple questions and instead google them, I’m actually very nice towards them. Once again, personality, not nationality. Also, I’m a very competent player on most games I play, and my nationality never mattered when I’m healing.

Also… You may check my forum post history and see that I’ve never ever complained from high ping (you’ll also see me being condescending in portuguese to another brazilian). I’m just against bullshit, whichever side it comes from.

I would advise against assuming so many things based solely on my nationality and bitching about them. :grin:

1 Like