Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

Well, the high ping is consequence of both overpopulated servers and the distance to NA (with a bonus to bad routing). Sure in non-peak times its considerably better, but it’s still much worse than playing in a local server. There’s no comparison between 10-50ms one gets to a local server, to 140-200ms the same player gets to NA.

If they solve the overpopulated servers, we will still have a significantly disadvantage for any PvP mode, not to mention the lower time to react boss moves and the instable routes we get.

2 Likes

where is the IMC ? she abandoned us ?
we deserve the same treatment now!:rage:

2 Likes

Are you serious about saying that theres no population for and Brazil/LA Server? MAN! Shut up. Our Ragnarok is the only one that still fully breaths! With lot of players everyday, since 2004.

Brazilian player base its bigger than Europe. And I’m talking about a 12 years old game.

2 Likes

Tree of LAG ou Savior of LAG?

We want ping <120!

2 Likes

W e d o n e e d a s e r v e r A S A P

Play with 350/800 ping a newly released game , just because liked … LATINO PUBLIC NEED A SERVER !

1 Like

we need server, ping 300+ for South America

the game is barely playable, the second biggest fanbase/playerbase is in LATAM, we cant be ignore like that.

Hi, i indeed believe that we need a latin american server, since we are facing so many latency issues. We are also the second biggest public. If they refuse to give us a near located server, it would be very controversial, illogical and very disrespectful. I understand that may be a little bit of a head itch for IMC communicating with a latin american company. But work needs to be done.

3 Likes

Where are you IMC???

1 Like

Dear IMC,

First of all, thanks so much for develop a game like TOS. It’s amazing! A wonderfull and exciting game! :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :smiley:

But what’s going on about us, the South America players!? :disappointed_relieved: :pensive:

WE WANT ATTENTION! PAY ATTENTION ABOUT US! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH QUALITY! WE NEED PING LESS THAN 300+++! :cry:

PLS! WE ARE LOVE AND HARD PLAYERS. PAY ATTENTION ABOUT US, I ASK AGAIN. :no_mouth:

Kind Regards,

Hugs from Brazil!

3 Likes

Sim IMC, queremos nosso próprio servidor. Por favor, faça o nosso server²

1 Like

Brazilians are the second largest public, please help us play. For this very lag.

1 Like

Man, we are a large amount of people who play this game. I want to play decently. I love TOS and we deserve a South America server!²

1 Like

Ping 500+ bye dream =/

Latin server now!!!

Thank`s

1 Like

I totally agree with that, i would even pay a subscription to play this game, really.

yeah we need a good ping server too!

I clearly mentioned it before the game even launched.
ToS network optimization sucks and you’ll get crazy high latencies.
Thanks, no one paid attention to me or called me a liar.

i want LA server. please IMC we need this.

I demand an answer IMC!