Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

where is the IMC ? she abandoned us ?
we deserve the same treatment now!:rage:

2 Likes

Are you serious about saying that theres no population for and Brazil/LA Server? MAN! Shut up. Our Ragnarok is the only one that still fully breaths! With lot of players everyday, since 2004.

Brazilian player base its bigger than Europe. And I’m talking about a 12 years old game.

2 Likes

Tree of LAG ou Savior of LAG?

We want ping <120!

2 Likes

W e d o n e e d a s e r v e r A S A P

Play with 350/800 ping a newly released game , just because liked … LATINO PUBLIC NEED A SERVER !

1 Like

we need server, ping 300+ for South America

the game is barely playable, the second biggest fanbase/playerbase is in LATAM, we cant be ignore like that.

Hi, i indeed believe that we need a latin american server, since we are facing so many latency issues. We are also the second biggest public. If they refuse to give us a near located server, it would be very controversial, illogical and very disrespectful. I understand that may be a little bit of a head itch for IMC communicating with a latin american company. But work needs to be done.

3 Likes

Where are you IMC???

1 Like

Dear IMC,

First of all, thanks so much for develop a game like TOS. It’s amazing! A wonderfull and exciting game! :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :smiley:

But what’s going on about us, the South America players!? :disappointed_relieved: :pensive:

WE WANT ATTENTION! PAY ATTENTION ABOUT US! WE WANT TO PLAY WITH QUALITY! WE NEED PING LESS THAN 300+++! :cry:

PLS! WE ARE LOVE AND HARD PLAYERS. PAY ATTENTION ABOUT US, I ASK AGAIN. :no_mouth:

Kind Regards,

Hugs from Brazil!

3 Likes

Sim IMC, queremos nosso próprio servidor. Por favor, faça o nosso server²

1 Like

Brazilians are the second largest public, please help us play. For this very lag.

1 Like

Man, we are a large amount of people who play this game. I want to play decently. I love TOS and we deserve a South America server!²

1 Like

Ping 500+ bye dream =/

Latin server now!!!

Thank`s

1 Like

I totally agree with that, i would even pay a subscription to play this game, really.

yeah we need a good ping server too!

I clearly mentioned it before the game even launched.
ToS network optimization sucks and you’ll get crazy high latencies.
Thanks, no one paid attention to me or called me a liar.

i want LA server. please IMC we need this.

I demand an answer IMC!

It’s been one day since the topic was created and not a single word from Imc, I would be very happy with a “we are thinking about it”.

Please Imc, say something. South America is, at least, the second biggest region in number of players, and you are making us going through it without saying a word.

With regards, your 3rd world friend.

:frowning:

1 Like