Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Players VS LA/SA Players - IMC Treatment

Please, there is no such announcement that the indonesian server will act like a SEA server. Don’t twist facts because of your assumption. Only guaranteed at the moment is that SG and MY players can play on the indonesian server through a channeling partner called PlayOneAsia.

In fact, as a SEAsian, I can’t even visit gemscool’s official site for ToS. It means I am blocked even though I am from SEA.

3 Likes

Yeah IMC, we want our own server. Please make our server²

1 Like

Nice post, thanks
Please, server latin!

Please, server latin!

1 Like

I know very little on this subject but I remember reading on some other topic that there are no similar servers easily available in LA. So the difference in treatment could be because technical reasons.

Another reason might be that despite lots of players, they might have estimated that there wouldn’t be enough constant income from your region to make it profitable for years to come.

No matter how much they might enjoy their work, no gaming company works for charity, they need their business to be profitable too.

Edit: I don’t mean I’m anyway against you getting your own server then. Just wanted to point out the possible reasons that people have come up on previous threads.

1 Like

We are endure ~400 ping here .Most of us will be glad to get that 300 ping right now.
Everyone are lagging not just you.

3 Likes

Haters gonna hate , there is no argument against the Lack of server for us South Americans,I repeat , we demand a [LA] server with better physical location in the future , I can’t even play because ou Queue … IMC, it’s a Bottleneck to log in to Orsha , please Do Something !!!

NA have a server, EU too, same with SEA… Why us (LA) can’t? We are the biggets community in Orsha, also I think we are the biggest community in the ToS… Answer us IMC! thanks.

2 Likes

Sry but with 400ping you are not really “playing”. If you can keep with this, good for you.

larger audience that bought the packs is not demand for you? 5% of sales to Southeast Asia and gain priority, right?

9 Likes

Don’t ignore us IMC, we need some answer :o

I would be pleased if the IMC at least answer. even a “no.” ignore what is not being right. even our emails she is ignoring. It was very easy to give attention to the testing period and shut the door in our face in the commercial opening of the game.

5 Likes

We want a LA/SA server, signed!

Yeah!!! We want a LA/SA server, signed!

Of course they will prioritise SEA first ! you have 300-400 ping rite ?..Pftt That’s it ? in SEA we have like 400~600 ping and sometimes 700 !!! :sob:yet only a little number of us cries about it “SEA2HARDCORE4U3RDWORLDBADASSERY:sunglasses:

But i hope you got your servers too in the future :grin:

7 Likes

IMC please hear us. 400 ms ping on top of endless queuing and constant disconnects will kill the biggest player base on the game.

Don’t want/can’t open a server for us ? Then please say something and try to figure out the best way to proceed ! Comunicate with us, we figured by now you guys would’ve learned from the first fouder’s server scheme that connection and transparency with the players, or CUSTOMERS actually, is the only way to go.

Can’t wait to hear from you guys.

2 Likes

My ping without WTFast:

Yes, many of us are playing with these ping. Consider you are lucky for 300ms ping.

IMC already said the servers are being bottleneck for now, when the transfer kick-in they should be back to normal.

According to this thread most ppl from LA get under 150ms if the server get stable: For an accurate latency test, use ping 54.88.25.242

3 Likes

Yes! I play with 300 ~ 600 ping in my house, alas! current servers are also precarious, as in other games my ping points 180ms. in TOSkr I have exactly the same latency of this current NA.

1 Like

Not bad your ping at least you try, can you feel those need to Q for a few hours before we can start the game itself… I can only measure our ping is around a few million away from you…
IMC already mess-up whole TOS, thinking that they never expect this to happen but yet in CBT already that happen…
Now you get the pictures why we need to pay every little features which already implement in CBT but yet in OBT we still had to suffer from this reason…

IMC, we want a LA/SA server!

1 Like