Tree of Savior Forum

Stuck at Endless Loading Screem! Please ADMIN, read this topic

After teleported, can not remember which map, my game is stuck at loading screen in about 75%. I can select the server, select the character and channel, now at the loading screen is stuck.

Character: SweetDoll
Team: VicSecret
Server: Orsha
Level: 51

It’s been over 14 hours. ‘Sometimes (rare)’ load the game, if I teleport to another location or “logout” and “login” I get stuck on the loading screen again, Same 75%.

http://i.imgur.com/EqJRhvU.jpg
I can not open the Steam overlay during this problem, The game continues to run without error, I listen to music in the game, but the loading screem is endless, already waited more than an hour

I’ve already tried:
1 - Different computers
2 - Different operating systems (Windows 10 / Windows 7)
3 - Uninstall and install Steam
4 - Uninstall and install the game. Completely clearing the installation folder
5 - I used Programs to clean the Windows files and registry
6 - All drivers is updated, DX10/11, Sound, VGA, CPU, etc
7 - I try Run Tree of Savior in Windows XP compatibility mode, Vista, 8, etc.
8 - Different DNS, Antivirus and Firewall (even disabling all)
9 - The hard disk is OK. Even I tested on SSD
10 - All my hardware and software is up to date

So I decided to create another character, with the new character there is no problem when loading the game. So please admin, Help me!

It’s been two days that I can not play. Please admin help me !!

Sorry for late notice, I had the similar problem and I try to help people on forums as much as possible, sucks to be stuck so long.

Have you tried to make another character and log in with it into the game, then go back to character selection and switch to your stuck character? That worked for me.

Hello. I’ve tried! The character works, but does not work in my old character. It’s been a few days and so far have not found solution.

As far as I googled I’m not the only person. Currently there are many people with this same problem. :sweat:

Even after maintenance and patch, the problem persists.

Hi. I only started having this problem after today’s maintenance. In my case it’s after entering Ashaq dungeon 2F from the 3F. Until that time I was able to move around from Novaha to Orsha to 3F via Vakarine statues just fine.

Also this seems to be happening only on one character. I haven’t tried entering Ashaq 2F with my other character yet, but that one is in Orsha and is able to log on just fine it seems. I worry that if I try to go to Ashaq 2F or even another map the same thing will happen.

• edit: After a few tries, I randomly changed the channel in the Lodge (I was usually trying to connect to channel 6, I tried channel 7 this time) and it seemed to have fixed it. I was able to continue loading into the map.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

Any news? It’s been a week that I can not play. Remember that I , like other players pay to play.

open task manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC ) , are you can see tos_client.ext or client_tos.exe the ram are increasing and CPU usage how many CPU % are using for this game ? hope you can provide your pc spec , maybe your spec not meets the game requirement…

you can try edit user.xml ( my file location : C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapp\common\tree of savior(en)\release\user.xml )
useFastLoading=‘0’ change to ‘1’ , set ‘0’ to other effect option like bloom, verticial sync , useWater , useHighEffect
save and restart your game , pls make a copy before your edit the user.xml

a way how to disabled steam overlay :

if still not work well on your pc , can try my optimize solution , hope can help you fix the prob, gd look

I have the same problems as OP and your solutions unfortunately don’t work.

Same here im not able 2 join …

I had this problem shortly after adding -dx 11 to the steam launch options. As soon as I removed it the infinite loading stopped.

Also having this problem right now. Any fixes worked for you guys? Whats the update on this?

Got this same problem just yesterday, too.

Edit: disregard this; problem has been solved by either logging in as a different character or changing the stuck characters’ log in channel.

still having this problem…