Tree of Savior Forum

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - April 5th, 2016

I really love this update <3
Keep it up guys :slight_smile:

Better megaphone limitation: Lvl 90 Dungeon’s last boss kill count gives u “megaphone usage skill” achievement… And adding chat limitation like “only two message per 10-15sec” is helpfull too…

Nonetheless i like your fix… Ty for hard work IMC… :thumbsup:

1 Like

I saw one actually, but i was able to block him. So i couldnt see his message bubble anymore.

1 Like

just block him. it’ll hide the bubble

1 Like

Oh, good point!

Thank you for raising the solution up.

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

After teleported, can not remember which map, my game is stuck at loading screen in about 75%. I can select the server, select the character and channel, now at the loading screen is stuck.

Character: SweetDoll
Team: VicSecret
Server: Orsha
Level: 51

It’s been over 5 days. ‘Sometimes (rare)’ load the game, if I teleport to another location or “logout” and “login” I get stuck on the loading screen again, Same 75%.

My topic: Stuck at Endless Loading Screem! Please ADMIN, read this topic

dungeons dungeons dungeons omg :triumph:

The truth behind imc : https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4df01p/4416_maintenance_100_500_edt_megaphone_level/d1qfysj

DUNGEONS STILL NOT WORKING!

Please, let fix it!

@ all ppl crying for a LA server how about gettin wtfast…
used it on ffxiv for all the time to get a acceptable ping :X

besides EU and SEA server are still located in the US so get over it

Please admin!! read this topic

you do understand that wtfast subscription is kind of expensive for us, i pay R$ 12,90 for WoW sub here, R$ 21,90 for Wtfast sub.

thankyou so much for all your hard work . this game is definitely growing in potential :smiley:

I was so thankful for the announcement and looked forward to get home from work and do dungeons all night long…

just to encounter the most abusive and unplayable ping ever ! i have no chance to play, let alone go into a dungeon…until now it was fine but today tops everything :frowning:

whats going on?

tbh then its time to get a better job i guess?

this game is for kids, if you have a job, you shouldnt be playing.

still bad optimization @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_J @Staff_Julie @STAFF_John

Finally a level restriction on Megaphones :smiley:

topkek so bein an adult means i am not allowed to play games?
TOP FKN KEK!

This game is for social people, if you can’t handle differend kinds of people, you shouldn’t be playing.