Tree of Savior Forum

SEA SERVER - Ping what the hell? - AUSSIES GOT REKT

Australian here.

Klaipeda server i got a steady 380-400 ping…

Today i transfered to SEA server and i am getting from 600-900!!!

And i am also getting a “System Error: Moving to fast”

WoW… Should of just stayed…

4 Likes

For the love of Laima…

3 Likes

Read…THE ACOUNCEMENT!! NOW!!

You should not really have different ping stats when comparing to the pre-transfer server, since the servers actually are located in the same data-center right now. You can start the flame after the change of the physical location :stuck_out_tongue:

This might not help you at all right now, but it really should not have become worse because of the team transfer.

It will become worse today since major of the SEA player will login and play around this time and SEA server still at USA today. They will move to SG tonight. Be patient please.

OK SO NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW the server is MOVED in to SG, on the test ping server i got 160ms consistantly… INGAME it is this…

Its exactly the damn same as the US servers.

Aussies want a free transfer AGAIN back to the bloody US SERVERS ! . WE MOVED for the ping and did not get it…

1 Like

HERE IS THE PING FROM THE TEST SERVERS !!!

Answers please. !

Id love to know whats happening too, my ping ingame is now ranging from 500-1000…

same here ping only got worse worse than NA server PH area

Rip you dudes to then ;< , just keep bumping it up till we get an answer i guess

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

i still have the same 400 ping ingame :v from ph

Server’s still in US for now, idk if it’s a mistake or it’s being postponed for SEA

Where is this posted that the move was postponed ?

Same …left my entire guild behind for the same ping xD i had on klai

Move wasn’t postponed. You were given ample time to test out the ping, they gave out the IPs of the future EU and SEA servers respectively in order for you to decide if you should file for a server transfer or not. If you did not test it yet filed for a transfer, that’s your problem.

You said you’re getting 400ish ping on Klaip steady, so that 160ms is x3 better than what you were getting on Klaip. I myself had a standard 400-600 ping on Klaip and now I have 200 which is x2 better than what I was getting before.

If you think that 200ms is still too much, then you shouldn’t really have hoped for much since you are in AU and the server is for SEA, physical location in SG. If you’re looking for 20-50ms then what you should root for is an Oceana server hosted in AU itself.

For the benefit of the doubt, please run a tracert and I’ll check if there’s an obvious routing issue, else you’ll have to take this up to IMC & your ISP.

DID U READ OR EVEN LOOK AT THE DAMN PICTURES OR JUST COME AND OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND GARBAGE SPILLED OUT.

I posted a pic of TESTING THE SERVER with 160ms, i tested the server IN GAME RIGHT NOW AND IT IS STILL 400ms ! Screenshot proof above OPEN YOUR EYES

for me the ping got worst.

from my usual 250ms in NA to 350ms in SEA

on cmd ping test its 210ms which should be 60ms because thats what i usually get when connecting to SG servers. try to request for a reroute to my isp if possible

Can you check your latency (client_tos.exe) with resource monitor and see if it reports similar results? As far as I know, the in-game command isn’t accurate.

Latency will also be higher in town due to the game’s netcode.

Just use WTFast or Mudfish and your ping will drop greatly cos it will routed properly. I have Aussie friends who’ve tested it and it works.

1 Like

cant believe @wings_o2se said that…

yeh i used pingzapper and get a steady 230-290ping, but i mean i dont see any difference when i was in
Klaipeda using pingzapper.350-400… uhhh well i hope there are more aussies in SEA

usually play on US server with other game