Tree of Savior Forum

Aussies need to be offered a transfer please. SUPER DISAPPOINTED

Im just SUPER disappointed at the moment. Went a week without using the market, transferred here after getting hype about a 160 ping down from 400, get here and its still 400+ and the SEA server has a HUGE population not speaking english now. (tagalog). Wish i had stayed on the US server, in fact if i cannot get my account moved back onto the US server ill probably be refunding the game based the fact that what i was offered in the transfer is not what i got and im on a server im not enjoying AT ALL.

Not to mention for Aussies i get constant disconnects now.

Constant moving to fast error. (causing rubber band).

Here is the ping result from the test echo server from Australia.

Here is the trace route.

And here are peoples actual results…

And many more other Australian players with the same result from all ISP’s in this thread.

Please just let us take the bad but much more stable ping we had on the US servers and let us transfer back. At least we have a fully english speaking server with a ping that is LOWER then what we have now on the SEA server…

@STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie

1 Like

I still finding a lower ping is more better than having high ping in game…
In the first place you are trying your luck to transfer to SEA server hoping that you can lower down your ping ( which you got it) and yet now request to move over to US server again (higher ping)…
Unstable may due to now IMC is still doing something in the backend, why dont give some times for them to fix it before you ask another transfer…

Uh the ping is higher and way more unstable here then it was on the US server not lower.

Taken 2 minutes ago… This is higher then it is on Klaipeda for Australians.

Here is the ping on Klaipeda…

I live in NZ but my ping is a bit better on SEA tho. Probably not all au players got high ping at SEA.

They haven’t relocated the servers yet. At least, I don’t think there’s an announcement yet. So just sit tight and hope?

WHat, you transferred to the SEA server not knowing that they would speak another language? Why is everyone who transferred so delusional. -_-

it was relocated today that’s why there was a 7hr downtime.

Pretty sure its like a universal thing that people speak english in an international MMO… SEA is supposed to encompass a whole pile of continents but somehow it got adopted by the Philippines and so they speak their language. A great percentage of people in america speak spanish but they dont speak spanish on american servers…

Ah, I thought they were just fixing up the mess of team transfers. (Some people got transferred even without applying? I’m not too sure.) I didn’t dare since Reddit and Google have speculated, based on other games, that Aussies get worse ping with SEA servers than US servers.

Mine’s pretty good though. Sydney cbd.

Guessing you are on the NBN ? Heh they are sure taking their god damn sweet time rolling it out…

im on Telstra NBN, NT-Darwin and my ping is 230-290 with pingzapper :confused: so lame,
haha nearly all the NT already has NBN :smiley: 11MB/s downloads love it

@ZaceD who is your ISP?

Edit:
Also weird i used pingzapper and connected through their Sydney server (since ZaceD was gettin better ping) and obtained a lower ping o.o too

i got down to at least 0.165 to 0.200 outside cities
and in cities it fluctuates .180 to .300
so guys let me kno whats ur ping when connect to a Sydney server, thats so weird.
connecting to a Singapore server through pingzapper gives me more…higher ping…

From your trace route, it looks pretty bad. Seems like you’re jumping lots of weird detours just to get to the server in Singapore. From Germany to France and then to India…

It’s always been the way. The majority of the east coast will ALWAYS route through West Coast US before going anywhere else.

@ackadacka20 is either trolling, or he is German and accidentally transferred to the SEA server. Why would the first jump be somewhere in Germany for someone living in Australia?

Holy crap, why would i lie about the country im from ! are you crazy ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I will have to agree as an Aussie… I get constant DC’s now and random high ping.

up for visability…

I have high expectations that ToS admins will see this and understand what is happening. They seem to have been in-touch with their playerbase and the realities of things so far.

They may just be inexperienced and unknowledgable on the issues Aussies get connectiong to SG servers which have been an issue for a decade or more, despite the seemingly logical conclusion that we should connect to game servers there with decent stability, it just isn’t the case, for whatever reason.

Either server transfers need to be made available for Aussies to an existing stable server that they can play on, or if there is high enough playerbase and demand, even an OCE server of some sort to play on (though I doubt that considering Australian server pricing).

I agree that if stability issues cannot be fixed for Australians, which I have a high suspicion they cannot, that they should be offered a transfer to another server which at least doesn’t cause “moving too fast” and errors interacting with NPCs/etc…