Tree of Savior Forum

SEA Server transfer to U.S Server!

I accidentally chose SEA server, and now i am already lvl 200. Since the SEA server has been moved to SG, i am lagging so hard right now. I really hope there is a server transfer service from SEA to other server.

1 Like

Yes please! let us relocate, my ping is so baad right now T_T. its not fair that you wont let us relocate before the F2P release. i will love you and buy you a lot of TP Please IMC let us transfer to a NA or SA server :sob:

Same here dudes, i came from klaipeda to sea server for the ping, australian here. i tested the server before i movd and got 160ms now im here its 400-500! same as the damn us server.

No offence to the PH and Malay and Sg bro’s but i would rather play with US people as australia is an all engrish country…

Aussie is a legit issue, but if you are those NA players who
“I chose to create on SEA server because Klapeida and Orsha are lagging”
Give up. They are not going to entertain you for now.

There might be another transfer in the future.

1 Like

i’m not in Australia neither in NA but my ping was so much better before the server migration, we are not asking for “entertainment” we have a valid request for a service we payed for and we just want the best experience to keep enjoying it.

also i dont undestand the regional limitations for the accounts transfer, what if i move to another country? its not that difficult to transfer data from one server to another unless your code and database is a huge mess… :rolling_eyes:

Wait… let me confirm with you again…[quote=“vk_morales, post:5, topic:228671”]
i’m not in Australia neither in NA but my ping was so much better before the server migration
[/quote]

Are you in NA? Because if you are, obviously the ping WAS better [quote=“vk_morales, post:5, topic:228671”]
before the server migration
[/quote]

Because it was still in NA. :expressionless: If you are somewhere around the globe, then welp. Relocation info had been there for weeks.
They had already warned players to only play on SEA/EU if you are sure you want to.
Aussie is a legit issue, most of them plays on SEA/OCEANIC. And the echo servers return a different ping from what they are having in game now.

like i said i’m not in NA

sure they warned players… in a forum… which not everyone spends they time on…

its was that hard to put a ping next to the server on the first game screen? like basic UX for real…

also please just try to understand OP and other people that are in our situation, its not like YOU have to do the server transfer right? so why are you against it? also its a honest mistake, just assume you dont spend much of your time here in forums, and are eager to play the game you just bought so you just click whatever you think its ok…

we make mistakes we’re humans after all man :slight_smile:

My very first post was directing at NA players who are finding excuse for their mistakes.
If you are not, you can simply ignore what I said.
Why am I getting myself involve in the thread?
To stop duplicated spam threads.

Not to be an ■■■■■■■ since you mentioned there are players who do not go to the forums but do you not launch your game through steam

yeah but… bringing the topic back to the OP reason… [quote=“tma810, post:1, topic:228671”]
I accidentally chose SEA server
[/quote]
so we can’t make mistakes apparently

what about: i ■■■■■■ up let me change server just once? or i i’m near the SEA area but have better pings on NA and i didnt knew? still are you going to say no you can’t ask for a transfer just because

what i’m trying to say is that you dont have to be an expert in tracerouting just to play a game without sluggish ping, or make everything perfect the first time… thats why there is customer service.

IMC made mistakes and we let them pass but if we make a mistake suck it up?

I’m in the same boat as you. All I have to say is everyone should have the right to have a server transfer.

On the other hand, I’m sure this option will be available once they go F2P, as they will need additional sources to make money. I’m reality they do not need to shut a server down to do a server transfer, they only did this do to the current state of the game. TOS is still technically in a beta test, and we are TOS investors.

My ping is 500-600 since the server switch, I really can’t play this game any more. But hey, on the bright side, Diablo 3 has a new season coming out on Friday and Hearthstone had a new patch released this week. Might as well take a break for 2 weeks haha.

Any recommended VPN?

You made a mistake and stayed for a whole month in SEA? o.o

People are getting banned for using WTFast so i dont really recommend using one, besides is a extra money i would rather invest in TP if IMC just allow us a single transfer @_@

basically was a whole month we didn’t have any problems just because the servers wasn’t where its supposed to be, not blaming IMC at all, just saying its a honest mistake that we couldn’t realize then.

if i started a new game and i have a huge ping then i can easily create a new account on another server, but after a month of play without any problems one would assume you are in the right place @_@

so honest mistake i guess(?)

Oh im using WTfast right now. It’s playable compared to before.

It’s your mistake, so why is it that IMC has to compensate you for that?

The way I see it is that, if they give players transfer from SEA to Klai/Orsha, then that’s them doing you a favor. If they don’t, then learn from your mistake and be more careful next time. It’s your mistake after all.

Fixed it for ya. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope you appreciate the simplicity that is the internet.