Tree of Savior Forum

😱🙀 TBL/PvP for 24 hours, Premade Parties, KickServer & More events PvP 😱🙀

Yeah, the title is a clickbait.

• TBL NO RANKED all day with Happy Hours Ranked (keeping schedules)

or

• Every 2 hours TBL NO RANKED with Happy Hours Ranked (keeping schedules)

• With Premades Parties

• More events PvP. Example: Capture the Flag, Plant the Bomb, Soccer FireBall, etc

• Enter TBL when it has been Kicked on Loading Screen

This is a kind of question for Q&A of Developer’s Blog:

Q1: Is there any intention of making the TBL more frequent, like TBL NO RANKED all day with Happy Hours Ranked or Every 2 hours NO RANKED with Happy Hours Ranked?

I don’t ask this: “Will you consider allowing premade parties into Team Battle League?” since it was already answered.

I’m a player that like the PvP, more than the PvE and I want to kill people all day or at least more frequently :slight_smile:

Sources & Backgrounds:
Premade Queue on TBL Please

Poll: Premade Parties in TBL
Why people do TBL?
Silute new TBL schedule
TBL game stuck in progress after disconnect - can’t enter TBL - persists through TBL sessions
[SUGGESTION] Let a disconnected player rejoin his TBL match (but only on next round)
TBL (PvP) Open 24h

Comment yours feedbacks below

Regards

8 Likes

You took your time to do this thread and I’m sorry but if IMC doesn’t make any benefits they won’t give a ■■■■, title is a clickbait but to be honest probably you won’t be noticed, even if this post has 700 comments like the gacha poll one.
Your only chance is adding this symbol in it “$$$” and pray, I guess. Good luck tho.

3 Likes

I for one would like to have all day pvp - keep the 50 points earned a day but allow us to continue to slay one another, it would rock.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Please IMC, do this!

2 Likes

Sense much? - try again and come back with a clear idea.

I approve this proposal. Ability to get pvp must be at any time. Current slot are not comfortable for me and I have a little pvp.

1 Like

Up!
Please IMC, do this!

are you kidding me? TBL is broken now , all player stuck in queue and cant join the match… IMC just care with money

Pvp 24hrs like

Just no premade teams thats bad.
Only if it was another feature with no ranking

Open pvp 5tp to enter.

1. Premade parties TBL
  2. Showing TBL queue number for auto parties
  3. TBL based on class rank or level
  4. Random TBL no need to queue
  5. etc etc etc…

Just do something so I can kill people everyday