Tree of Savior Forum

TBL game stuck in progress after disconnect - can't enter TBL - persists through TBL sessions

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 22.08 ~10 EDT -> up till now.

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Rayburn

Character Name: Rayburn

Bug Description : 2x2 TBL match crashed (see screenshots) when countdown reached 0 sec and everyone disconnected. All 4 ppl (or at least 3 I know of) are unable to participate in PvP now because match is still listed as “In Progress” during the next TBL session. PLEASE CANCEL THE MATCH SO WE CAN ENTER TBL. Problem persists through relogs, so if you tell me to reboot my PC, I swear I’m gonna do something nasty.

Screenshots / Video

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

System

• Laptop ASUS x550j
  • Internet Connection : broadband
  • Country, Region : Russia

@staff @moderators

2 Likes

I will bump this. A lot.

To whomever is responsible for the forum: I’ve mailed this directly to Mr. Kim and three other mailboxes you have. Please fix your game.

Dear IMC,

I’ve tried contacting you via Phone Number: +82-02-554-9132.

No response so far. Please don’t provoke me into looking for more numbers.

@staff @moderators

Dear IMC,

This is what happens when I try to spectate my own game, by the way.

And yes, it is STILL IN PROGRESS, LOOK FOR TIMESTAMP IN CHAT.

IF IT’S NOT CLEAR THEN LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR FOR YOU - I_AM_VERY_ANGRY RIGHT NOW.

I’VE BOUGHT YOUR ■■■■■■■ TP YESTERDAY. IT COSTS LIKE JET FUEL IN MY COUNTRY. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET??!!

My days off are ruined and I wont be able to participate in TBL during my next working days, because, obviously, it’s not like you are going to just tell a GM to reboot the VM that hosts the stupid map server for the arena instance right now, nooooo, I will probably have to wait for ■■■■■■■ maintenance. I’m so ■■■■■■■ tired of this.

@staff @moderators

I’m losing yet another TBL match as I write this. I also found Renzai, the other person who participated, and he is in the same situation.

That must suck… My sympathies.

No answer from tickets?
They usually answer pretty quickly, at least for me (Though most of the time I had to write a second ticket to get a normal answer… Just weird).

What happens if you try to PVP on a different character? Just curious.

To help you out a bit:
@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Ray, its Renzai here.
i will make the same post soon with screenshots. talked with Akatuoro hes also crating a ticket as we speak.

Hey Ray, Akatuoro here.
I’ve also created a ticket (14 hours ago) and the game was still in progress as I logged out just now… :frowning:
It’s really sad that for a situation like this there is no GM available for so long.

@Akatuoro & @sttr413

Hey guys, so here is my screenshot (same as Ray honestly) but whatever…
my guild mates told me to stay positive because tomorrow after patch there will be a server reset - which may solve our problem.

nr.1

nr.2

besides that: - @moderators @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_John @STAFF_Max @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

i believe some compensation is due to us for having to go through this thing, dont you think? for being humble and dedicated players of ToS, and because this bug made us loose more then 24-hours of pvp.

thanks.

Yes! Please fix! Free the imprisoned players from their eternal team battle to the death and end of time.

#freeRenzai

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have other characters of rank 5 or greater. I mostly play my main.

Another funny thing I noticed is that those 4 players in my spectate tab constantly show as randon classes, I see Renzai as a Rodelero a lot for some reason lol xD

@staff @moderators

Yeah, well, we’ve just lost another session, but I think you already know that, you just honestly seem to have no staff really, no administration and no moderation, that’s the only possible reason I see why things like that happen all the time.

No wonder botters and abusers run wild in your game.
You created all those draconic anti-RMT to deal with those just because you don’t really know how, and you don’t even seem to have enough people to cover for everything.

Admit it, IMC.

Because honestly, in practically any other game this would’ve been dealt with on day 1. Too bad I won’t play any other game. Really, I’m a masochist, please bring more pain (no).

Greetings, I have been informed of your situation.
We will try to fix the problem.

Perhaps, temporary shift to certain cities might do the trick. Please let me know of your preferred safehouse city e.g. Klaipeda, Orsha or Fedimian.

That won’t help, I have been told.
No need to send in the info.

@STAFF_John

I believe at that point there is already no need for any action, I believe reboot of server will fix the problem automatically.

Can you please just check after main that this particular instance has been cancelled and all four of abovementioned characters can participate in PvP?

Also, please take note: I believe the bug initially might have been due to using 5kg Dumbbell at at the point of time when timer till the start of match reached 0 sec. You might want to check that info. I’m sure not taking chances.

1 Like

Woo, thank you so much for that info. I am sure our Dev team would appreciate it.

And here I am planning to buy a 5kg dumbbell for that +30str for tbl and boss hunting. Good luck after the maintenance

Doesn’t work in TBL anyway. The bonus doesn’t carry over the start of the match.

Useful for PvE tho.

Problem solved by/during the maintenance.

2 Likes

All Praise Mighty Maintenance. The Giver of Freedom!

4 Likes

Thx a lot @STAFF_John ! Now we can join and enjoy, but just before we can be realy free, what about abuse in TBL?