Tree of Savior Forum

Premade Parties in TBL

Last week, IMC said they’ll consider adding this feature to the game. I’m sure everyone wants this feature.
However, this might bring some issues, so let’s discuss this.

To begin with, teaming up gives a straight up advantage. Let’s take a look at 2v2. If two people queued together and got matched against two people who queued solo, who has higher chances to win?

So I believe, Solo and Team should have separate queues and rankings.

However, we could go a step further. A new game mode could be added, where you queue in teams of 3, to fight other premade teams of 3.

Finally, I think it would be very nice if, instead of each player having score for premade mode, you were ranked as a team. And so, you would have to sign up a PvP group at Fedimian arena NPC, and then your team would be displayed on leaderboard. This would require some limitations, to prevent people from remaking their teams if they ever fall below 1k MMR, something like being unable to join a team with the same person for a week.

What do you think? Please comment and share your thoughts on this topic.

• No separate queues for premade parties
  • Separate queues for premades, but keep player rankings
  • Separate queues and team rankings

0 voters

2 Likes

they should just make the 4FUN random parties and the “League” that only accepts premades, so ppl can choose what they want to play

2 Likes

IMC never fully told us what would be their plans on the future of TBL, they just said they’ll consider premade parties. But if they ever add premade tbl, it should be separate queues. I don’t want to play against 2 Catas.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So long as pre-made queue is separate from solo queue, in a completely different hour. Most servers cannot support having TBL have separate queues for both pre-made and solo queue within the same timeframe without dividing an already small playerbase.

2 Likes

That does sound like a great idea. Could have there 3 solo queues and 3 team queues daily, alternating, 4 hour between each.

I do agree there should be premade PT but the queues should be separate in both time and rankings