Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

Greetings, Saviors.

Please check the link below for the announcement. Thank you.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

11 Likes

Then do it on during maintence on tuesday and not a whole day of transfer to go and another one to go back

we expect 1 step back for 2 foward lets se…

Stablish the server in Chile, is by far the most stable country in the region

5 Likes

servers of BF4, BF3 and Team Fortress 2 is on Brasil, and i have 32~59ms… The server problem, unrelated to the location of it … transfer to chile harm 95% of the server players.

to a QS, stable at 40 ~ 60ms have much difference of 110 ~ 160ms which is the average of the responses of Chilean servers.

and to imc make a new temporary contratc it’s more expensive than move the server back.

2 Likes

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY very FUNNY
FU CK OFF

stop dreaming for a server in Chile, they will never do it, Brazil have 30 % of the playerbase, do you really think they will put a server in Chile for 3% of playerbase, and go counter all the brazilian players? thats funny.

5 Likes

Rly? we paying for amazon’s inability?

2 Likes

Hello dear @STAFF_Ines. This change will affect the market? I mean, i need to remove items / claim silver?

But BR people will have their own server. The only whose wants the server in Brasil are the Brasilians.

You guys should do it on during maintance on tuesday.
Don’t screw it up again.

S e r v e r e n C h i l e

BR has failed.

4 Likes

I’m out of this game.

1 Like

thats it
Post must be at least 20 characters

2 Likes

I don´t care, BR has failed as host, we said it like 1 month ago. Relocate the server in any country BUT BR, PLEASE IMC.

S e r v e r e n C h i l e

4 Likes

Servers from Chile sucks for any one who is not from Chile, I rather to stay in Brazil.

6 Likes

Can U even read what they said? It’s not a whole day but a few hours so please, chill. People here are selfish af, a lot of players can’t even log in and you’re asking them to wait for 5 days more… smh.

2 Likes

[QUOTE]The relocation process is expected to take place tomorrow; a new announcement regarding the relocation schedule and details will be up on our official website soon.[/QUOTE]

Where they say hours?

5% of the players can’t log in
the other 95% can and here in brazil is holydays bridge
So for 95% of the payers on halydays is bad.
For the one who cant log in in so many days some more will not hurt.

Whois selfish here? 95% who wants 5% to wait or the 5% who wants 95% to waits?
(i’m sure u vote for willys right?)

1 Like

[EDT] 01:00 to 07:00 (6 hours) Friday, May 27, 2016

1 Like

I have a solution, transfer all Silute players back to Klaipeda and Orsha, and kill it, that solve the lack of population in klaipeda and orsha, and resolve the silute problem.

3 Likes