Tree of Savior Forum

[SA] Silute Temporary Relocation Notice

Also brings back the whole xenophobic chat, no ty.

1 Like

as long as it’s temporary, and for the best, sure! glad to see more communication from the staff now.

2 Likes

What are U talking about kiddo? Is it too hard for U to make some sense? https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=432

As for that comment of yours about my vote… nice try.

1 Like

[EDT] 01:00 to 07:00 (6 hours) Friday, May 27, 2016

Come on my boy its time u start think no??

1 Like

What? Why are you guys doing it? I’m playing with 30-40ms and you want to ■■■■ the ping up again? Come on

1 Like

pq tu nao da pra eles hein

1 Like

Server in Argentina please. Midway between Brazil and Chile :3.

3 Likes

All right, prepare to lose more public. Should take his hand from his pocket and hire a decent server. There are dozens of games with servers in Brazil that do not have these problems and ping is considerably better.

1 Like

■■■■ the users right ? its not only a increase in Latency its an abysmal change, from 35-60 ms to 200-230 … good support from TOS to South America.

1 Like

No thank you

/20charcrap

2 Likes

anywhere but BR again, they failed as host.

S e r v e r a n y w h e r e b u t B r a s i l

1 Like

Hehe, cry me a river.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

So, now we are going to play with +300 latency right?

1 Like

In the betas I had around 180ms I guess.

1 Like

I logued in Orsha sv and i had like 250/380

1 Like

Moved to silute, just because the ping, but… :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh, nice, now we’re gonna have to play with a stupid ping like Orsha and Klaipeda server again… No, thanks, I’m done here. I’ll be back when the server returns.

2 Likes

Please IMC, keep this server in Brazil or transfer our chars to Level Up future server. Dont let we die with 200 lvls + in a high ping server…

4 Likes

IMC please just drop SA server and you lose a lot of headache let some other publisher give the game to them.

1 Like