Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

yup, spread and jump doesnt need preparation to use

I haven’t done the math.

I’m debating if getting “Concentration” Gem to put into armor/weapon, will yield more crit rate than a green gem will, due to this seal and when you get a certain amount of crit rate.

Does it flat out add 15% crit rate to concentration (total 25% before enhance) or is it multiplicative (total 11.5% before enhance)? Also, is it affected by the enhance attribute?

Just get a wind runner, put the gems in them, buff then switch back it snapshots

@whitedwarf I dont think it is affected by attri. And it is additive afaik

Also you can buff concentration with the legend seal and switch to kaze seal as it auto snaps as well

1 Like

Flat 15%. If your Concentration skill gives 10% CR, then you’ll get 25% when the buff is active.

2 Likes

Enjoy.

:tired:

1 Like

Did you try without gear by chance? With base crit rate I mean?

1041->1146 is exactly 10% (the base value without attribute bonus). So if it’s not bugged, it’s simply a glitch in the display of the value on the character sheet.

Concerning Boruta Seal, I don’t see what “Concentration +15% CR” could be anything but flat 15%, because if it was only 15% more CR from Concentration, the value would be extremely low (base 10% -> 11.5%).

Could it be “base CR”?

Yeah try that to see if it changes anything.

Lol I hope it is not 15% of Concentration %, that will be too low for a legendary seal, quite laughable actually…

I never paid attention. My Concentration attrib is 100, if its bugged that will be very disappointing…

I’ll try when I get home.

Atm the 4pc leather doesn’t display on stat sheet either, so I’m not sure if that’s working either.

The fact that the increase is exactly 10% is what was odd. It could be coincidence, but that’s oddly close. And knowing how many bugs there are already, I don’t put it past them that this might be bugged.

If we assume everything is working:

1. Leather 4pc doesn’t display on stat sheet.
  2. Concentration base displays.
  3. Concentration attribute does not display.

That’s just, horribly inconsistent.

Hey, sorry to bother you guys with questions again and again hahaha

So i really didi not like to have ranger on my build and replaced it with Pied Piper (since i’m playing with friends it looks more usefull too)

Until now i’m really enjoing the game play with Pied piper, but i’m also a huge noob, so anyone can tell me how use it to get the max out of it? Like when should i play the 100% damage buff, and when to use the sleep cri debuff, and why the rats looks useless hahahah

What i’ve been doing on cm mobs: Dissonanz > Aiming > Circling > Lied des Weltbaum > Pheasant > WiegenLied > Arrow Sprinkle > Tomahawk > FriendensLied them just triple arrow and archer skills until CD reset. Could not finish a stage 3 of cm tho, did not kill the mobs fast enought hahah

That’s the build:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31ceh.1151457385.112f314b516a7581.213f5885bad5c1.2e4f85615a
Also thinkin if is worth to take points of Aiming for maxing Pheasant and Sonic Strike

Just came to say I lol’d at the rats part haha

I dont personally have pied piper so I cnt help you. I wont pretend that I know about it and say things that will misguide you and others

:stuck_out_tongue: haha

1 Like

Hahaha all good, i’m lookin into almos all videos of pied piper so i can grasp how things work,
I’m having a blas with the rats, is almost like ■■■■■■■ Hantaro’s crew is following me, but man they are useless, you command then to hit and they go all the way to miss the attack hahaha

I reckon PP is better used with Musketeer for the incredible dps burst from its kit. Unless your archer is mainly for support…?

At first i was planing to solo, but my friends got hooked up to the game, so we are making things to play together
After getting to lvl max i think i’ll make a solo one, just don’t know if it will be a mergen

Probably better to wait for the new archer classes before you set in stone your decision. You might just like them

Ok I think I got to the root of the crit rate issue. The nepa set bonus is throwing things off.

The bonus amount is added after all the buffs/enchants etc are calculated and not before.

It is, however, off by a little. Instead of 13.8% from Concentration, its giving 13.5%. Similarly to enchant jewel, instead of 6%, its 5.8%.

Also, the legend seal is a flat 15%. It seems to be the only one that is basically consistently 15%.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

2 Likes

didn’t even knew that we are getting new classes, but i do have lots of character spaces (i’m new after all) and since the Mergen is tied to a party now, was thinking in investing some time on a farmer (probably SR) since it cam solo some content too

So it is +15% after calculation? So is it right to say tht it is better that way then?

Man so much trouble just cause the game stats are poor designed
it’s awesome that you got to those numbers, i just do not get how it add up to crit Rate
CritRate = (BaseCritRate + ((BaseCritRate x 0,138) + (BaseCritRate x 4pieceLeatherBonus) + (BaseCritRate x 0,058) )) x 0, 15

would it work like that? all the bonus do not snowball each other, except for the Seal