Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

That was removed awhile back before re: build, stage 2 is nothing though, like 2 or 3 days of gem feud at most which is 15min or so a day, dont worry too much over something that small.

Hi, guys. i need a help. my build fixed to archer ranger fletcher Mergen. I need help to fix Someone skills.

1. Archer: 5 points in multishot or twin Arrow.

2. ranger: i dont use aoe of falcon skill, them i choose 4 points on achoring just for cd of bounce and barrage.

3.fletcher: Its a nice distribuition? crossfire and divine machine arrow max for some aoe combo.

1. mergen: Zenith 5 , triple Arrow 15 and downfall 15 its my main skills , like It.
    left 10 points, put on spread 10, homing 10 ir sprinkle 10.
    note: homing its nice with falcon skills aoe.

link build: https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yagh8lwp.

anyone can help me? thx

1. twin arrow
  2. hmm
  3. 10 sprinkle

Which enchant jewels have you guys had the most success with in regards to your Velcoffer Bows.

I always heard it was better to just try your luck with the rare grade 390s for like 800-900k a pop and to not go the unique route for 3mil or more per jewel but after about 25 390 rares now I still havent gotten anything besides the lowest possible 0.5 to 1% roll in every option, and certainly nothing like aoe ratio or movement speed.

Just curious what some folks have found to work the best for cost and outcome.

Just crappy 0.X rolls over and over, thought id break 1% at some point…

10% accuracy on gloves
6% crit on pants
1 movespeed on chest
2 aoe attack on boots
12% phys dmg reduc on bow

Enchanting is dumb.

Yeah i feel it is the most unrewarding and rewarding rng to top the icing on the cake…

Aoe attack ratio
Crit rate
Movement speed
Evasion
Main hand dmg

Hello, I have gear question.

Shall I go for Plate or leather set?

is this build optmal for CM? ranger > falconer > mergen, not so shure about what skills i should use on mergen, so just read then see some videos and thats what i think it’s the best
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=y8ecb46a

cards currently using red centaurus X 3, purple gazing golem X 1, rikaus X 2, green netherbovine x 3, blue armaos lvl1 X 3 :sweat_smile:. are my choices good? any card that should be replaced?

since no one who clicked in the build replied i assume its ok to go with this build

You may be better ditching Downfall and Bounce shot. Transfer some points from High anchoring to Barrage

You’ll prolly have issues with sp and using a lot of skills.

Like fletcher, it’s too many skills to use. You get really bogged down in how many skill cds you are tracking.

1 Like

thanks, i can see why i should get rid of bounce, but why downfall? it looks better than Arrow Sprinkle

i undertand that problem, was not thinking that would use all skills tho…
Ranger skills should be used only when i have nothing else to cast, high anchorting as exception
Falconer only have 2 active damage skills not a problem, considering i`m able to use the buffs correctly
as for mergen would be Downfall > Triple arrow > Homing Arrow the other skills would be fillers as if i had nogthing else to cast
what changes would you suggest? the same that @adrian.agulto.rn did?

Depends on what you’re focusing on. I like sprinkle and Downfall more for the single target because of world bosses, velc, and Bernice.

1 Like

The tricky part of skill allocation especially in rebuild is that there is no exact allocation no matter what people/we say. Because it depends on what you want to use your mergen for.

What Ennislol said is right too, as this is his preference since he runs Bernice dungeon which are speedruns to get highest map level as possible

Since you asked about cm in particular, I suggested to ditch Downfall. I know it is great for bossing, but 90% of the time you wont use it in CM as it is useless on mobs, only good for bosses

Source: 648 cm runs as of writing

1 Like

Also what he is pointing out is about lessening your skills primarily because, as you have said yourself, you only use some skills sometimes and maybe even not at all

At most you may want to have lv5 Downfall for better bossing ability for its attribute despite it being bugged

A good, ideal skill rotation is when you can master rotating all your skills when their CD’s are back. It is true that having 1 pointer fillers to have more skills to spam is the best way to squeeze more dps theoretically, but what’s the point of it if you can’t rotate your skills and it ends up being a “dead skill” on your hotkey?

Oh and Barrage is actually OP if done right

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I missed the part about him wanting to do more cm. I would focus on more aoe, so you can clear waves quicker. Bosses in cm die really quickly. You want to clear fast to get to them asap.

I’d take out of jumpshot (keep it lvl 1) and put more homing. Homing is pretty good in cm.

1 Like

Thankyou @adrian.agulto.rn and @Ennislol , you guys were of big help, now i have some idea how to build around and how thing should work
sorry if i pested you guys to much

1 Like