Tree of Savior Forum

Concentration Attribute Bugged

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 2/20/2019

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Ennislol

Character Name:

Bug Description :
Concentration attribute is bugged, it does not add anymore crit rate %.

1041 -> 1146 = ~10% increase, not 13.8% (since I have lvl 70 attribute)

Also with Boruta Seal:
1041 -> 1260 = ~21% increase (??) This one doesnt make any sense to me. Since the seal gives +15%.

Please fix.

Hello @Ennislol,

Kindly send us a support ticket regarding your concern to address this properly.

Thank you.

This isn’t bugged. It’s additive with other bonuses and not a final value increase.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it simply be a bug in the character display?

Can you elaborate “other bonuses”? I don’t have any other buffs on besides concentration.
Or are you talking about gear bonuses like nepa set? Even taking off leather 4pc, my base is 1041, since the crit rate bonus from leather is either not working, or it’s just not reflected in the stat sheet. I already made a bug post about that too, that hasn’t lead to any clarification either.

1041 to 1146 is a 10% increase, which is the base increase for the skill without attributes. It seems very coincidental, is why I’m skeptical.

I’ll try again later today to see if there are things that I might be missing. But I can’t think of it.

Yes, it’s the bonuses from your nepa 3 set. Also, any critical bonuses from your enchant options. They are all additive with each other.

As for your concern with leather bonus, please read the 2nd last paragraph of this: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1534

I’ll test more later for the other bonuses.

As for the leather bonus, I’ve read the rebuild change to it plenty of times and the original Ktest blog about it. Just to clarify for my understanding, you’re saying whatever crit rating I’m at and based on the monsters type, element, and crit resist, whatever my end crit % is against that specific monster, the leather bonus will give 20% more (with legend leather).

The issue I have with the leather bonus is that what you linked has the same exact wording as the concentration skill, but concentration shows in the stat sheet, the leather bonus does not.

Crit chance =/= crit rate. Your leather bonus gives 20% more critical chance of the calculated critical chance; it has nothing to do with crit rate, and certainly isn’t the same wording as Concentration.

So this is the patch notes. Read the armor mastery changes under part 5.

Crit rate +20%

That is IMC’s regular inconsistencies. All I can say is, trust the one in the link I posted. It even described an example to tell you how it works. If you want to trust the patch note, then no one else can help you further.

So yeah, that’s inconsistency I was pointing out. Your link is from the rebuild blog post, mine is the notes. If it’s a translation issue, which one is the one that was mistranslated?

If the blog is right, then I can’t really tell how to test it with enough accuracy.

If the notes are correct, it’s not reflected on character sheet. And the notes don’t give that example, so did they change it and how it works for itos?

All I really want is some clarity and consistency. Thanks for your input. I’m not trying to call anyone out or anything, just trying to figure it out really.

Ok the issue is the nepa set it seems.

The bonus amount is added after all the buffs/enchants etc are calculated and not after.

It is, however, off by a little. Instead of 13.8% from Concentration, its giving 13.5%. Similarly to enchant jewel, instead of 6%, its 5.8%.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.