Tree of Savior Forum

<Re:build> Falconer-Mergen

Nah all good bud, that is what this thread was made for :smiley:

thatā€™s the build i came up, still think Arrow Sprinkle is not that great so moved points to spread arrow
https://tos.guru/itos/simulator?tinyurl=yycdtg4m

Imo Arrow Sprinkle is better, both in mobbing (with Aiming ofcourse) and with bossing. Spread Shot, while it has been significantly improved, is still one of the lowest dps skills in Mergenā€™s kit together with Jump shot

was not putting aiming buff into account, that makes almost every arrow from AS to hit the mobs i assume, if so, i agree that is a better dps than Spread, iā€™m still leaveling (have a skill reset potion for when hit max lvl) so iā€™ll stick with spread until lvl max then reset hahah
thanks again

1 Like

try to spam spread shot before deciding to reset it. Be your own mergen

Thatā€™s why iā€™m leaving it as it is until lvl max hahaha
Iā€™ve tryed searching for videos of Mergen game play post Re:build but cound not find one explaing skills and builds, so i came here to hear from people more expirienced :slight_smile:

i picked spread shot too because it still usable while circling is on CD for AOE at desperate time. #antimainstream

Ermm I dont think Spread shot is affected by circling though? Reason why I spam it when Circling is down

yup, spread and jump doesnt need preparation to use

I havenā€™t done the math.

Iā€™m debating if getting ā€œConcentrationā€ Gem to put into armor/weapon, will yield more crit rate than a green gem will, due to this seal and when you get a certain amount of crit rate.

Does it flat out add 15% crit rate to concentration (total 25% before enhance) or is it multiplicative (total 11.5% before enhance)? Also, is it affected by the enhance attribute?

Just get a wind runner, put the gems in them, buff then switch back it snapshots

@whitedwarf I dont think it is affected by attri. And it is additive afaik

Also you can buff concentration with the legend seal and switch to kaze seal as it auto snaps as well

1 Like

Flat 15%. If your Concentration skill gives 10% CR, then youā€™ll get 25% when the buff is active.

2 Likes

Enjoy.

:tired:

1 Like

Did you try without gear by chance? With base crit rate I mean?

1041->1146 is exactly 10% (the base value without attribute bonus). So if itā€™s not bugged, itā€™s simply a glitch in the display of the value on the character sheet.

Concerning Boruta Seal, I donā€™t see what ā€œConcentration +15% CRā€ could be anything but flat 15%, because if it was only 15% more CR from Concentration, the value would be extremely low (base 10% -> 11.5%).

Could it be ā€œbase CRā€?

Yeah try that to see if it changes anything.

Lol I hope it is not 15% of Concentration %, that will be too low for a legendary seal, quite laughable actuallyā€¦

I never paid attention. My Concentration attrib is 100, if its bugged that will be very disappointingā€¦

Iā€™ll try when I get home.

Atm the 4pc leather doesnā€™t display on stat sheet either, so Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s working either.

The fact that the increase is exactly 10% is what was odd. It could be coincidence, but thatā€™s oddly close. And knowing how many bugs there are already, I donā€™t put it past them that this might be bugged.

If we assume everything is working:

1. Leather 4pc doesnā€™t display on stat sheet.
  2. Concentration base displays.
  3. Concentration attribute does not display.

Thatā€™s just, horribly inconsistent.

Hey, sorry to bother you guys with questions again and again hahaha

So i really didi not like to have ranger on my build and replaced it with Pied Piper (since iā€™m playing with friends it looks more usefull too)

Until now iā€™m really enjoing the game play with Pied piper, but iā€™m also a huge noob, so anyone can tell me how use it to get the max out of it? Like when should i play the 100% damage buff, and when to use the sleep cri debuff, and why the rats looks useless hahahah

What iā€™ve been doing on cm mobs: Dissonanz > Aiming > Circling > Lied des Weltbaum > Pheasant > WiegenLied > Arrow Sprinkle > Tomahawk > FriendensLied them just triple arrow and archer skills until CD reset. Could not finish a stage 3 of cm tho, did not kill the mobs fast enought hahah

Thatā€™s the build:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31ceh.1151457385.112f314b516a7581.213f5885bad5c1.2e4f85615a
Also thinkin if is worth to take points of Aiming for maxing Pheasant and Sonic Strike

Just came to say I lolā€™d at the rats part haha

I dont personally have pied piper so I cnt help you. I wont pretend that I know about it and say things that will misguide you and others

:stuck_out_tongue: haha

1 Like